Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there, the name is Jack and I am new here. My friend told me about this place so I'm here to check it out. If you any info about this site for me, I would love to hear them.

Oswinx's Wife

Invisible Giver

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
AshleyMF390
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Thanks

Welcoming Citizen

11,315 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Timid 100
CreepyMyPasta
Hi there, the name is Jack and I am new here. My friend told me about this place so I'm here to check it out. If you any info about this site for me, I would love to hear them.
what kind of info do you want to know ?
by the way , welcome being a gaian in gaia. wink

Oswinx's Wife

Invisible Giver

Tip: One of the easiest ways to get a lot of gold quickly, is to play BOOTYGRAB

Tophertales's Waifu

Sparkly Loiterer

11,775 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
heart Hi and welcome to Gaia, if you have any questions please feel free to ask heart cat_4laugh
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta

Anything really and thanks

Welcoming Citizen

11,315 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Timid 100
CreepyMyPasta
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta

let's start off with the money part . for new gaians there would be a welcoming fairy poping up in your inbox straight up 30 days , on the bottom of the letter , there would be a reward money so make sure to click that .
once you got your trading pass (which you could buy it after you've been a newborn gaian in gaia for 3 days. then you could buy and resell stuffs in the marketplace.
you could also can get the gold in playing games , commenting or vote a poll .
OR you could head to forums to search for topics like "Free Gold Giveaway!!" (something like that) .
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta

let's start off with the money part . for new gaians there would be a welcoming fairy poping up in your inbox straight up 30 days , on the bottom of the letter , there would be a reward money so make sure to click that .
once you got your trading pass (which you could buy it after you've been a newborn gaian in gaia for 3 days. then you could buy and resell stuffs in the marketplace.
OR you could head to forums to search for topics like "Free Gold Giveaway!!" (something like that) .

Thank you again.

Welcoming Citizen

11,315 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Timid 100
CreepyMyPasta
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta
e z o r a b l a
CreepyMyPasta

Thank you again.
you're welcome. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello and welcome to Gaia smile

Calamaru's Partner

Lionheart

18,025 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CreepyMyPasta

hi and welcome to gaia!

Wild Mystic

CreepyMyPasta

Hello and welcome to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers