Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just figured I would give a quick shoutout. I've heard lots of things about Gaia before, but I figured I'd finally decide to give it a shot and see what the fuss was about, along with the chance of gaining new friends and new writing partners (roleplayer at heart).

Anyway, looking forward to being a part of the community!

--Bane

Shy Sweetheart

Hello, welcome to Gaia ^^

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bane_Warden
Just figured I would give a quick shoutout. I've heard lots of things about Gaia before, but I figured I'd finally decide to give it a shot and see what the fuss was about, along with the chance of gaining new friends and new writing partners (roleplayer at heart).

--Bane

Welcome to Gaia smile
I'm always looking for new RP partners, so if you're ever interested, shoot me a PM ^_^

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
How does one RP here on gaia?

Invisible Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here. smile
Uh...I'm not sure! I thought there was a storytelling/forum RP based aspect to it, but I guess I'll discover more as a I explore. xD Thanks for the warm wishes.

Also, Kisu: I went to PM you but it looks like I have to be on your friends list first, so I went ahead and added you there. smile
Bane_Warden

--Bane
Welcome to gaia
Bane_Warden

--Bane

Welcome to Gaia!

Invisible Fairy

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bane_Warden

--Bane

Welcome to Gaia. I am about 99% sure you will meet the perfect friend lol. Gaia has all types of people so I am sure you will enjoy it here. 4laugh

Desirable Treasure

Bane_Warden

--Bane
Welcome!
If you have any questions or need help
feel free to ask

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Bane_Warden

--Bane
Welcome!! Ask questions, or you'll never get anything done. But some people are jerks. SO ask nice people like me. ^^

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Bane_Warden

--Bane
Welcome!! Ask questions, or you'll never get anything done. But some people are jerks. SO ask nice people like me. ^^

Friendly Noob

welcome to gaia~ heart

Gracious Seeker

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
Bane_Warden

--Bane
Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas