Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gawker

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm new here, obviously. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has a tendency to like things that everyone else hates. I'm still trying to decide whether or not this is admirable, because I hate feeling insulted whenever someone says bad things about what I like...

At any rate, I think I'll like it here! smile

Seeker

The Sweetest Evil Genius
I'm new here, obviously. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has a tendency to like things that everyone else hates. I'm still trying to decide whether or not this is admirable, because I hate feeling insulted whenever someone says bad things about what I like...

Welcome to Gaia!
I hope you will like it here, I know I do ^^
Please feel free to add me as a friend :3
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Welcome. I'm new myself. I like your username. smile

Sparkly Gawker

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Donna-the-Poet
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Welcome. I'm new myself. I like your username. smile

Welcome to you, too, then! And thanks for the compliment.
welcome to gaia c: ~

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Sweetest Evil Genius

welcome, how are thou?
feel free to add as afriend
hope you have fun

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Aw, welcome. I'm going on 38, and I still tend to dislike what everyone loves, and love what everyone says sucks. You'll live! 4laugh

Welcome to Gaia. Make sure you click on the Hamster and collect your free Valentine's Day stuff. It'll be worth a lotta gold some day, even if you don't like it.

Shy Flatterer

8,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Well welcome! biggrin I'm sure you'll find someone on here who's like you that you can get along with. ^_^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Wealthy Noob

12,475 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Hello.
Hello welcome to gaia ninja

Shy Gaian

Hygienic Werewolf

11,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
emotion_yatta Hello, welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia Online.

Golden Shapeshifter

The Sweetest Evil Genius

Welcome to Gaia! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your niche somewhere. whee

Fashionable Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
The Sweetest Evil Genius

Welcome! I think you'll like it here :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas