Thank you all for the welcoming smile
//feels very welcomed emotion_yatta

Fuzzy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wringed
Hi Guys, well i dont know how to start these introduction things D; but hi, im new here. Anyhoos...

gaia_angelleft How you found Gaia: gaia_angelright
i found gaia when i was randomly checking out art on deviantart.

gaia_angelleft How you came up with your username: gaia_angelright
My username comes from a book i read, i just changed it a bit. and i kept searching on Google for simple usernames.

gaia_angelleft How old you are: gaia_angelright
im 24 years old //so old D;

gaia_angelleft Your hobbies and interests: gaia_angelright
I absolutely love reading and writing. I love to draw in my free time, horse riding is a huge part of my life, cooking, and making new friends. I love music, and watching movies, going for morning runs, and coffee. I love eating and i love kids.

gaia_angelleft Your favorite song, movie, color, etc: gaia_angelright
I dont have a specific favorite song, i love all types of music, i do love J-Pop and K-pop though. my favorite movie would have to be, The Notebook, but i love action movies and sci-fi films. My favorite colors are red, blue, white, black, greys, and washed out colors. I have this soft spot of vampire and werewolve books. Not twilight though.

gaia_angelleft What you think of Gaia so far: gaia_angelright
so far im liking it, im sure that in a couple of days it will feel like another home and im loving these emoticons emotion_awesome

//i talk so much p;

*working on an achievement*

Hi there ^^ Welcome to Gaia, having fun so far?

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome To Gaia! If You Need Help Understanding More About Gaia, Just Let Us Know. Most Gaians Are Really Nice, So They Wouldn't Mind Helping You Out. Hope You Like It Here! cat_4laugh

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wringed
Hi Guys, well i dont know how to start these introduction things D; but hi, im new here. Anyhoos...

gaia_angelleft How you found Gaia: gaia_angelright
i found gaia when i was randomly checking out art on deviantart.

gaia_angelleft How you came up with your username: gaia_angelright
My username comes from a book i read, i just changed it a bit. and i kept searching on Google for simple usernames.

gaia_angelleft How old you are: gaia_angelright
im 24 years old //so old D;

gaia_angelleft Your hobbies and interests: gaia_angelright
I absolutely love reading and writing. I love to draw in my free time, horse riding is a huge part of my life, cooking, and making new friends. I love music, and watching movies, going for morning runs, and coffee. I love eating and i love kids.

gaia_angelleft Your favorite song, movie, color, etc: gaia_angelright
I dont have a specific favorite song, i love all types of music, i do love J-Pop and K-pop though. my favorite movie would have to be, The Notebook, but i love action movies and sci-fi films. My favorite colors are red, blue, white, black, greys, and washed out colors. I have this soft spot of vampire and werewolve books. Not twilight though.

gaia_angelleft What you think of Gaia so far: gaia_angelright
so far im liking it, im sure that in a couple of days it will feel like another home and im loving these emoticons emotion_awesome

//i talk so much p;

Welcome biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas