Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Guys, well i dont know how to start these introduction things D; but hi, im new here. Anyhoos...

gaia_angelleft How you found Gaia: gaia_angelright
i found gaia when i was randomly checking out art on deviantart.

gaia_angelleft How you came up with your username: gaia_angelright
My username comes from a book i read, i just changed it a bit. and i kept searching on Google for simple usernames.

gaia_angelleft How old you are: gaia_angelright
im 24 years old //so old D;

gaia_angelleft Your hobbies and interests: gaia_angelright
I absolutely love reading and writing. I love to draw in my free time, horse riding is a huge part of my life, cooking, and making new friends. I love music, and watching movies, going for morning runs, and coffee. I love eating and i love kids.

gaia_angelleft Your favorite song, movie, color, etc: gaia_angelright
I dont have a specific favorite song, i love all types of music, i do love J-Pop and K-pop though. my favorite movie would have to be, The Notebook, but i love action movies and sci-fi films. My favorite colors are red, blue, white, black, greys, and washed out colors. I have this soft spot of vampire and werewolve books. Not twilight though.

gaia_angelleft What you think of Gaia so far: gaia_angelright
so far im liking it, im sure that in a couple of days it will feel like another home and im loving these emoticons emotion_awesome

//i talk so much p;

Princess Mage

Welcome to Gaia!
I really hope you enjoy yourself!
And 24 isn't old! xD
There are plenty of people 20+ here!
...I'll be one of them myself in a few months. ♥

Rainbow Consumer

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Wringed
Hi Guys, well i dont know how to start these introduction things D; but hi, im new here. Anyhoos...

My username comes from a book i read, i just changed it a bit. and i kept searching on Google for simple usernames.

I absolutely love reading and writing. I love to draw in my free time, horse riding is a huge part of my life, cooking, and making new friends. I love music, and watching movies, going for morning runs, and coffee. I love eating and i love kids.

I dont have a specific favorite song, i love all types of music, i do love J-Pop and K-pop though. my favorite movie would have to be, The Notebook, but i love action movies and sci-fi films. My favorite colors are red, blue, white, black, greys, and washed out colors. I have this soft spot of vampire and werewolve books. Not twilight though.

so far im liking it, im sure that in a couple of days it will feel like another home and im loving these emoticons emotion_awesome

//i talk so much p;
quoting for an achivment

Obsessive Player

Make some friends and ask questions. Then keep exploring.
Princess Angelishia
Welcome to Gaia!
I really hope you enjoy yourself!
And 24 isn't old! xD
There are plenty of people 20+ here!
...I'll be one of them myself in a few months. ♥

Thank you ^^
being 20+ isnt that bad, i just feel so old with so many teens on the internet.

IslandGinger50
Make some friends and ask questions. Then keep exploring.

smile Ill be sure to

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Wringed

//i talk so much p;

What a nice introduction. c:

Not many newbies actually take the time to introduce themselves, at least, not properly like this. I hope you have a great time on Gaia. Oh and don't worry about feeling old here. The oldest person I've met on this site was in there 40's. emotion_c8

I don't think getting older is a bad thing. When I pass 19 years of age, I'll be 2wateen, and 2wateen1. So it's all good. emotion_awesome

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
HEY emotion_yatta
omg your hobby list sounds just like mine emotion_dealwithit only i'm not big on coffe, I love my cuppa tea wink
Any who welcome to gaia heart heart heart
Angel Beats

What a nice introduction. c:

Not many newbies actually take the time to introduce themselves, at least, not properly like this. I hope you have a great time on Gaia. Oh and don't worry about feeling old here. The oldest person I've met on this site was in there 40's. emotion_c8

I don't think getting older is a bad thing. When I pass 19 years of age, I'll be 2wateen, and 2wateen1. So it's all good. emotion_awesome

I actually thought i overdid the whole introduction thing p; 40? wow thats older than i thought...

Thank you smile

lippymoo
HEY emotion_yatta
omg your hobby list sounds just like mine emotion_dealwithit only i'm not big on coffe, I love my cuppa tea wink
Any who welcome to gaia heart heart heart

Thats nice, usually i never find anyone with the same hobbies biggrin i stay up a lot so coffee is like a gift from heaven to me 3nodding thank you ^^

//feels so welcomed heart

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
Ahh I see what you mean 3nodding well than coffee away lol
oh and don't be feeling old emotion_0A0 we're like the same age also emotion_brofist well will be in June emotion_awesome
User Image

WELCOME smile
24 is NOT old, 40 is when most people think their lives are ending -.-
Enjoy your stay
Wringed

//i talk so much p;
hello and welcome to gaia. Just so u know there are some others on here over 20. Anyway have fun!

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
hey deviant art is cool
Wringed

Welcome to Gaia!
Lovely intro.

Welcome!

Fashionable Gaian

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Wringed

//i talk so much p;

Why hello there! Would you like a cup tea? hm hm, Very detailed welcome speech I'd say. Applaud applaud, well, I wouldn't say 24 is already old, In fact, I think it's still young given your enthusiasm in your introductions. Well, if you need anything, give me a call. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games