Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Raider

I'm new here and thought I would just say hi. I'm 21, currently taking a break from school and....okay, I'm horrible with introductions so just ask is you want to know more about me. xd

Beloved Noob

User Image
(┌・。・)┌
[ Welcome to Gaia :3! ]

Virtuous Sweetheart

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Asureia
I'm new here and thought I would just say hi. I'm 21, currently taking a break from school and....okay, I'm horrible with introductions so just ask is you want to know more about me. xd

Welcome! I hope you have fun here! biggrin

Chatty Conversationalist

17,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Invisibility 100
Asureia

Hello there!! Nice to meet you Miss Asureia whee
welcome to Gaia!! ninja

Durem Dabbler

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Asureia

Hello. whee

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Lonely Phantom

Hello there! Nice to meet you whee

Original Conversationalist

Asureia

Hello and welcome to Gaia. I'm Embracing_Anime, but I understand that can be quite a mouthful, so feel free to call me Embracing, Anime, or E_A. yum_puddi If you ever need help with anything or simply want to chat, send a PM or comment my way. I promise I don't bite...much. emotion_dowant Just a friendly tip of advice, quoting Gaians in threads, instead of posting directly, will send them a niffty notification that you responded directly to them. Doing that is much more convienent and easy than stalking or subscribing to threads.
welcome to gaia!

Devout Ladykiller

Desirable Bloodsucker

Mak Nem's Partner

Married Entrepreneur

14,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Asureia

nice to meet you.
im kay
from indonesian
age 19 years old smile

Ganjafari's Wife

Asureia
welcome to gaia, hun ! hope you enjoy it

Shameless Exhibitionist

Asureia

have fun here, it's a killer way to spend time
Oh yay. Another member in her 20s. Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff