• Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Asureia
I'm new here and thought I would just say hi. I'm 21, currently taking a break from school and....okay, I'm horrible with introductions so just ask is you want to know more about me. xd

Yo
welcome to gaia

Lunatic

Asureia
I'm new here and thought I would just say hi. I'm 21, currently taking a break from school and....okay, I'm horrible with introductions so just ask is you want to know more about me. xd

Hey there and welcome to gaia! biggrin

Witty Genius

Asureia

Have a break, have a kitkat!

Eloquent Conversationalist

Asureia

Ciao. Welcome.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Asureia

Hiya smile Welcome to Gaia

Tipsy Lover

Asureia
Welcome to Gaia, Asureia! Enjoy. Feel free to add me up if you like. blaugh

Backwoods Phantom

Asureia

Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces