Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hauntedxx
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
I am most delighted to be on gaia, My cousin (FallenAngelJunisu) has been on gaia for 5 years and always rants about it. So I decided to give it a shot. Is there any helpful advice for a new lady?

Welcome to Gaia
oh why thank you smile

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
Howdy. emotion_awesome

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
Heart of Foolsgold
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
I am most delighted to be on gaia, My cousin (FallenAngelJunisu) has been on gaia for 5 years and always rants about it. So I decided to give it a shot. Is there any helpful advice for a new lady?

Hey welcome to the community! Id say if you like theres zomg and you can make friends, earn money, and fight stuff there for a starting line if not then you can float around forums or market place lo hope you enjoy the site <3
thank you, and how do you get your avatar like that? my cousin's is neat as well :/

Welcome to gaia! The best advice I can give is to just explore everything. As for the avatar, try tektek.org. They have a list of every single item, and you can try it all on! Just go to dream avatar, and start looking through the items. It's basically a dressing room. You can even save your outfit so you can see what items you equipped, what they cost, and post the link with your dream avatar and info somewhere like your journal so you can keep track of it! But be careful, the database is HUGE...it can take awhile to go through it all. However, it's much easier than simply searching on gaia for items you like.
Hi! Welcome to gaia biggrin
choose your friends wisley

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Desirable Millionaire

7,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Welcome to Gaia, go roam the Towns and play some games to quickly get new friends biggrin
oh yay even more posts? but my cousin hasnt replied yet...
THE Red Corpse
Howdy. emotion_awesome
*squeal* Hey Red! whats up!! emotion_awesome

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
THE Red Corpse
Howdy. emotion_awesome

Not too much. Just haunting the Market. twisted How are you?
THE Red Corpse
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
THE Red Corpse
Howdy. emotion_awesome

Not too much. Just haunting the Market. twisted How are you?
I am Doing great, I am haunting my room with my cousins computer, mine crashed sad

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Welcome to gaia~ mrgreen

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Welcome to Gaia Online!
Good luck and have fun while you're on this website! (:
Feel free to add me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out