Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am most delighted to be on gaia, My cousin (FallenAngelJunisu) has been on gaia for 5 years and always rants about it. So I decided to give it a shot. Is there any helpful advice for a new lady?
is gaia this empty all the time?

Rainbow Wrangler

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
I am most delighted to be on gaia, My cousin (FallenAngelJunisu) has been on gaia for 5 years and always rants about it. So I decided to give it a shot. Is there any helpful advice for a new lady?

Welcome to gaia
BuddyBBQ
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Welcome to gaia
oh why thank you, You do what i believe is called avatar art am i correct?

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Of course! But first its nice to meet you angel! I'm d5-9-G. Call me d5. Anyway you can do alot of things on gaia you can play games, talk to people in the world or through message, shop for cool and beautiful items and clothes with gaia gold or gaia cash, join forums and many other things. But first let me tell you the basics Gaia gold is the most common cash here. You can get it by:
joining forums( but I'm here to help out and meet new people)
playing games( zomg is a good way to get gold , monster galaxy is a good way to get cash.)
going to the towns( you can do this by going to by going to the the menu that say home, my gaia, shops, forums, world, games. Just go to world and go to towns. It will direct you there to the towns. When you go to the town by going down and click on a box to take you to that place and find some trees, click on them, and see if money falls out.)
Here in Gaia you need gold to buy clothes for your avatar, and to do many other things.
If you have any more questions or any help on anything feel free to ask the gaia community or me. If you want to talk to me click on my avatar on this forum or search for d5-9-G. If you click on my avi it should direct you to my profile and under my avi it should say things like sent message or add friend. And if you want to befriend me click add friend and check to see if I accepted(which I will) by going to the tab my gaia and scrolling down to my friends stuff and see if it gives you a message say d5-9-G or whoever accept your friend request. But if you just want to communicate click on sent message in my profile and sent me something, okay. Now take care and enjoy yourself! 3nodding heart

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to gaia! It's a pretty awsome place I hope you have fun!

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Hey welcome to the community! Id say if you like theres zomg and you can make friends, earn money, and fight stuff there for a starting line if not then you can float around forums or market place lo hope you enjoy the site <3

floralu's Senpai

Interesting Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

hello welcome to gaia hope u enjoy

and u should play zomg its 1 way u can get alot of gold
WELCOME AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
wow I am getting a lot of replies, thank you very much people for your kind words of welcome biggrin

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :
Heart of Foolsgold
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Hey welcome to the community! Id say if you like theres zomg and you can make friends, earn money, and fight stuff there for a starting line if not then you can float around forums or market place lo hope you enjoy the site <3
thank you, and how do you get your avatar like that? my cousin's is neat as well :/
Dreamcatcher_7_7
Welcome to gaia! It's a pretty awsome place I hope you have fun!
it is looking a bit hopeful 4laugh
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces