Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Im Chiara! (Pronounced KEY-R-AH because new people don't ever say it right.)
After tinerme shut down, i was devastated. I started looking around for other sites, and found Gaia! Seems neat pretty far, i hope to have a great time here!
heart

((i saw that some people have over a million gold! How do they get that far? I only have 730 crying ))
Welcome to Gaia! There's quite a few ways to make gold. You can go into towns and collect flowers and such. You can Fish (I can't, too hard D wink . Posting doesn't really get you much these days. Uhhmmm hopefully someone else will be more helpful. lol

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia and u can play booty grab in the Aquarium forum for gold,if u get charms u can sell them and check out the dumpster dive in the game section biggrin
Chiara1031
Hello! Im Chiara! (Pronounced KEY-R-AH because new people don't ever say it right.)
After tinerme shut down, i was devastated. I started looking around for other sites, and found Gaia! Seems neat pretty far, i hope to have a great time here!
heart

((i saw that some people have over a million gold! How do they get that far? I only have 730 crying ))

Hello, welcome to Gaia. For earning gold, there are games, quests, item crafting in GoFusion and Alchemy, Towns, Rally, Aquarium, just browse around and play with what looks interesting and fun. Don't forget to click on the gold chance item booth in the header on each of the pages, start with the Gaia Online main page then each of the others; My Gaia, GCash, Shops, etc... (8 in all) to win gold or items every day. I think there are a couple other places to get things too. You can also get GCash without spending your own money by clicking the little red TV on the header and watching a short advertisement for a few GC. You can also do promotions for more GC or just spend some money to get it if you'd like. There are also guides and charity threads in some of the forums. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
Hi and welcome to Gaia! smile

Lucky Wrangler

Chiara1031

Hey hey.
Most people have over a million gold, and you'll have plenty soon enough.

Besides the stuff other people said, you can get a nice chunk by inviting some friends over to the site here -- even if they don't sign up, you get half a million just for trying.

Reach out if you need any more help!

Invisible Poster

Welcome to Gaia!

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Chiara1031

Welcome c:

You should be getting some PMs from The Welcoming Fairy (they're automated) soon. Some of them have gold grants at the end of the messages, so keep an eye out!

I don't know if you have any artistic talent, but artists can make a fair amount of gold selling art on the site in the mini shops forums. cool

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Chiara1031
heart

OMG another Tinier Me member biggrin
Welcome to Gaia.
If you need some help let me know with a PM
I also am welcoming of friend requests n_n
I hope you enjoy your stay!!
Welcome to Gaia! Hope you'll enjoy it here smile
As for making Gold, there are tons of ways to do so; Booty Grab, I hear, is the best way to do it. Most actions you do on this site will get you some gold.
Also take advantage of the marketplace!
Chiara1031
heart

Hi and welcome~ emotion_c8
I just joined last month & I gained most of my gold from selling at the marketplace surprised

Man-Hungry Kitten

Chiara1031

welcome to gaia! haha
yeah there was a thing about a year ago that cause the gold worth to plummet and the amount of gold people had to go up (mega inflation it was crazy) so now everyone is struggling unless you buy gaia cash and get stuff from the cash shop, sell like crazy in the marketplace, or sell other various things like art, character designs, pixels, post formats, writing and stuff like that ovo

you could also start "questing" or doing contests to get gold (if you want a lot i mean)

good luck!!!

Wheezing Phantom

Chiara1031
heart

Yeah, I'm a returning user after a 5+ year break, and EVERYTHING is super expensive, don't feel bad or weird about it.

Money will come.

Focus on meeting peeps, it's where the -real- gold is.

I like being corny. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces