Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haunted Imagination
Hiya. Welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add.

Thank you

Informer

Starlit_Riverdreams
1X Caleb X1
Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Thank you. I'm not really the type to add a bunch of friends since I'm super anti social but I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
I see

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Starlit_Riverdreams
I'm Morgan, although I usually just go by Dreams. I heard about Gaia from some friends on a forum I used to go on, and since that forum kind of died I decided to check it out. I like to read and roleplay, mostly, though I do play video games occasionally. I really hope to find an interesting community here.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hey Dreams,
there are many niches here so I'm sure you'll fit in.
Also, try the flash based virtual worlds. They're quite fun as well~
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Beloved Demigod

15,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome To Gaia! xp
Nice name, Dreams~

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME TO GAIA!

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Starlit_Riverdreams
I'm Morgan, although I usually just go by Dreams. I heard about Gaia from some friends on a forum I used to go on, and since that forum kind of died I decided to check it out. I like to read and roleplay, mostly, though I do play video games occasionally. I really hope to find an interesting community here.

Welcome to Gaia!! biggrin Hope you enjoy and come to love it here!! heart

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Let me say , Welcome to Gaia. If at any time you are feel lost and need someone to ask questions please feel free to Message me. Also I run a Chairty forum right now that our main goal is to hell 1000 New gaian members. Feel free to stop by and say hello and remember we are here to help!

TM

Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members

Evolved Human

Starlit_Riverdreams

Hi Welome to Gaia!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Starlit_Riverdreams
Great Lakes haze
Starlit_Riverdreams
Great Lakes haze
Hi Dreams! biggrin

For roleplaying, check out Barton Town OOC forum, where people recruit for the Barton Town RP threads. Also, use the guilds' search engine to find RP guilds. I'm a roleplayer, too. Good luck!

Thank you. What is roleplaying like here? I'm used to literate roleplaying in a very small, select group of people, so I don't really know what to expect.

It's all over the spectrum! From complete novices to very experienced RPers. The literacy level varies enormously, and so does the level of dedication. You may need to comb through a lot of recruiting threads to find a player or a group of players you like.

You should post a recruiting thread of your own in Barton OOC, too, and link it to some sample material, which you post in The Test Forum.

Forums > Gaia Community > Barton Town
Gaia Forums > MISC forums > Test Forums.

Go over there and take a look at some examples! Some people write extremely complete and detailed descriptions of what they are looking for – it pays to be specific, and also, when looking for literate players, it especially pays to demonstrate your skills.

The writing samples are usually a series of character intro paragraphs, giving the reader some idea of the range of characters you might play. And it doesn’t hurt to include some images of your characters.

I've played mostly 1x1 at Gaia, so I don't have a lot of experience with groups, here. At Livejournal, I did. I hear rumors that there are dedicated groups here, but I haven't tried to find them, so far.

What kind of RPs would you be looking for?

Genre wise? I really like fantasy/sci-fi or historical drama or a boarding school setting. I guess I would like to start with literate, small groups, like I'm used to (I've never done one on one and it sounds a little intimidating.) Thank you for your help.

One on one is definitely more intense than a group.

You're welcome, and good luck!

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Starlit_Riverdreams

Hi!! Welcome to Gaia!! biggrin
We'll, welcome to Gaia!

Anxious Codger

Starlit_Riverdreams

welcome to gaia!
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me. 3nodding
Thank you everyone who has given me well wishing in this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash