Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm roses_from_above but it's just rose for short. I've joined gaia to make some new friends and generally pass away the time when I'm feeling a bit bored! There's some info about me on my profile so feel free to check it out if you feel so inclined ^^ I'm looking forward to making some good friends here biggrin

Shy Explorer

roses_from_above
Hello, I'm roses_from_above but it's just rose for short. I've joined gaia to make some new friends and generally pass away the time when I'm feeling a bit bored! There's some info about me on my profile so feel free to check it out if you feel so inclined ^^ I'm looking forward to making some good friends here biggrin

Hello Rose! Welcome to gaia! c:
roses_from_above

Hello Rose!
I'm a newby as well! Just started today and trying to find my way in Gaia.
I'm also looking for friends and spending my time here whenever I feel like I've nothing to do.

Hope you are going to enjoy Gaia!
roses_from_above

Welcome!

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
roses_from_above

greetings and welcome

Vote of my Inquisitor poll?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Why hello there!Welcome to Gaia~! 4laugh

Trash

roses_from_above

Hello!
Welcome to Gaia!
Trying to get an achievement!
But hope you have fun!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Dapper Vampire

2,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello Rose!
Nice to meet you! I'm new as well, maybe we can be friends? ^-^
Thank you for the welcomes everyone ^^
Darktiger4
Hello Rose!
Nice to meet you! I'm new as well, maybe we can be friends? ^-^

Nice to meet you too! I'll send a friend request over and we can chat 4laugh

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

roses_from_above

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy it here Ou O!

Lonely Fairy

27,690 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
heart
OOOMG! Welcome to Gaia
I hope you to enjoy yourself very much here !!
(σ≧▽≦)σ

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas