Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you! I will do that.. biggrin
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
Hello,
I'm new here, well 2 days old biggrin .. anyways.. nice to meet everyone! Have a wonderful day!!

Welcome to Gaia. Hope you enjoy it here

Thank you mama bearr!!

Your Welcome. lol What places have you explored so far? I got hooked on the puzzles when I first started. Now I play in the fish tank forums

hmmmm I've been playing the tile game <<< i think that what it is... made 2 friends there and now just waiting to be able to go into town.. the fish tank kinda lags my computer.. .. and i;ve been trying to do the achievements biggrin didn't get far with that tho lol

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
Hello,
I'm new here, well 2 days old biggrin .. anyways.. nice to meet everyone! Have a wonderful day!!

Thank you mama bearr!!

Your Welcome. lol What places have you explored so far? I got hooked on the puzzles when I first started. Now I play in the fish tank forums

hmmmm I've been playing the tile game <<< i think that what it is... made 2 friends there and now just waiting to be able to go into town.. the fish tank kinda lags my computer.. .. and i;ve been trying to do the achievements biggrin didn't get far with that tho lol

Yes the tanks do lag but it is the fastest way to earn gold I have ever found. just below the tank make sure the setting is on "LOW" quality. that will help the lag and have as few things as possible running in the background. Glad you are having fun
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
Hello,

Thank you mama bearr!!

Yes the tanks do lag but it is the fastest way to earn gold I have ever found. just below the tank make sure the setting is on "LOW" quality. that will help the lag and have as few things as possible running in the background. Glad you are having fun

Omg thank you....I will change .. the setting to low....... thanks for the awesome advice i will do that..

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon
mama_bearr
lonelywintermoon

Thank you mama bearr!!

Omg thank you....I will change .. the setting to low....... thanks for the awesome advice i will do that..

I know earning gold is tough when you first start out. Play the tanks and that will never be a problem

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Ruthless Warlord

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Murdered In Wonderland
Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Thank you biggrin
KetchupKid
welcome