Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Welcome to Gaia, RegularCreature! I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself here~
welcome to gaia! emotion_kirakira

15,100 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
RegularCreature
Hello, everyone! smile I'm new here and I already love Gaia online!! I want to know more about this communal site and share thoughts and greetings with everyone. emotion_c8 I am kind of a thinker (my imaginations are unconventionally unusual, but somewhat logical! wink ) I hope to find some really good friends with similar interests,but I really appreciate others to approach me first (Kinda self-conscious sweatdrop 3nodding I draw, write and want to learn the Guitar 3nodding I have a lot of random hobbies, but I'm more of a settled down person.... quite regular! razz Everyone, take care of me, thank you. smile

welcome

15,100 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Fate Winter
RegularCreature
Hello, everyone! smile I'm new here and I already love Gaia online!! I want to know more about this communal site and share thoughts and greetings with everyone. emotion_c8 I am kind of a thinker (my imaginations are unconventionally unusual, but somewhat logical! wink ) I hope to find some really good friends with similar interests,but I really appreciate others to approach me first (Kinda self-conscious sweatdrop 3nodding I draw, write and want to learn the Guitar 3nodding I have a lot of random hobbies, but I'm more of a settled down person.... quite regular! razz Everyone, take care of me, thank you. smile

Hello! Welcome to Gaia! I'm new here as well. Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me if you want. ^_^

welcome. enjoy smile

Shameless Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
RegularCreature

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces