Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, everyone! smile I'm new here and I already love Gaia online!! I want to know more about this communal site and share thoughts and greetings with everyone. emotion_c8 I am kind of a thinker (my imaginations are unconventionally unusual, but somewhat logical! wink ) I hope to find some really good friends with similar interests,but I really appreciate others to approach me first (Kinda self-conscious sweatdrop 3nodding I draw, write and want to learn the Guitar 3nodding I have a lot of random hobbies, but I'm more of a settled down person.... quite regular! razz Everyone, take care of me, thank you. smile

Familiar Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Nice intro. Welcome to Gaia. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay so far. smile
RegularCreature
Hello, everyone! smile I'm new here and I already love Gaia online!! I want to know more about this communal site and share thoughts and greetings with everyone. emotion_c8 I am kind of a thinker (my imaginations are unconventionally unusual, but somewhat logical! wink ) I hope to find some really good friends with similar interests,but I really appreciate others to approach me first (Kinda self-conscious sweatdrop 3nodding I draw, write and want to learn the Guitar 3nodding I have a lot of random hobbies, but I'm more of a settled down person.... quite regular! razz Everyone, take care of me, thank you. smile

Hello! Welcome to Gaia! I'm new here as well. Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me if you want. ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
RegularCreature

Smiley overload xD
Welcome to Gaia. Oh yeah, you might want to know...
there are people on here that have awesome riff skills.
You could learn a thing or two from them c:

They hang out in the Music section of the Entertainment forum.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Desirable Receiver

9,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RegularCreature

Heya !
Welcome to Gaia !
I'm happy you're enjoying your time here already ! ^^

Smitten Cutie-Pie

RegularCreature

Hope you enjou the site.

Mewling Kitten

RegularCreature

nice to meet you

Beloved Mage

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Feline Cat

7,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Greetings New Comer and Welcome to Gaia its a wonderful site to Socialize with Friends and Play various games anyways i hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the Rules yum_puddi

Chatty Fatcat

RegularCreature
Welcome to Gaia

Smitten Wolf

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
RegularCreature

hey there, nice hair! 3nodding
emotion_c8 Thank you so much, everyone!! I find all the Gaians so warm!! biggrin

Witty Inquisitor

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
RegularCreature
Welcome to gaia ~
You seem like you can already take care of yourself on gaia C;
hahaha ~

Shy Giver

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
welcome 2 our world

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items