Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello my fellow gaians, I'm an old player coming back smile

I don't remember much because I believe when I had first created an account was around 7 years ago, I think my username was BlueAngelFriend, I played continuously for 2 years and then stopped. A lot of things happened in rl and later on I ended up moving to a different country. In any case it's been about 5 years since I last was here, I hope the community is as nice if not better than what it was ^^.

My issue here is that I've had my email hacked multiple times and I no longer have any access to the one I used for Gaia and I'must quite sure I still have cash there that was left over my last buy. Bottom line here is I want my account back but I don't know how to do it. Has Gaia completely deleted long term inactive accounts? I cannot even access my old account's profile to see if any of my old friends are still active.

I would greatly appreciate any help my fellow gaians can provide ^^
If the profile remains inactive for about a year I think, they deactivate it. The only way to reactivate is if you signed on with the old email.
I logged into my oooold account recently so they just made me go through email reactivation to get it back up and running.
Sorry your email got hacked, I feel ya sad
miss skyee
If the profile remains inactive for about a year I think, they deactivate it. The only way to reactivate is if you signed on with the old email.
I logged into my oooold account recently so they just made me go through email reactivation to get it back up and running.

Yeah... In the past I've had my email hacked twice and since I wasn't a facebook person back then, I lost conact with way too many people... Is it possible to speak to an admin? I don't remember how to do this stuff and really don't want to have to read through everything x.x

My brother is waiting for a response from an admin for his own old account (though in his case he has his email). Since I'm quite sure he'll be able to log in again, I'll be able to see if my account still exists (cause we're friends an I'll be sure about my old username if I get to see it).

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin
K-poplover44

It's good to be back ^^ Just crossing my fingers that I'll be able to get back my old account

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Twillez's Wife

O.G. Kitten

Welcome back! :3
I hope you'll get your old account back.
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Esteru
Welcome back! :3
I hope you'll get your old account back.

I'm glad I'm back biggrin

It's too early to know for sure but it is definitely worth a try to attempt to get my account back, after all it does have cash in there.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
IStormyRavenI
K-poplover44

It's good to be back ^^ Just crossing my fingers that I'll be able to get back my old account

that's good and hope u do
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Thank you ^^ it's good to be back smile

K-poplover44
IStormyRavenI
K-poplover44

that's good and hope u do

Thank you ^^
IStormyRavenI
miss skyee

Yeah... In the past I've had my email hacked twice and since I wasn't a facebook person back then, I lost conact with way too many people... Is it possible to speak to an admin? I don't remember how to do this stuff and really don't want to have to read through everything x.x

My brother is waiting for a response from an admin for his own old account (though in his case he has his email). Since I'm quite sure he'll be able to log in again, I'll be able to see if my account still exists (cause we're friends an I'll be sure about my old username if I get to see it).

The only thing with speaking to an admin about is that it is sensitive infomation. You'd really have to prove it was your account by giving them the correct email and passwordassociated with the account if anything. Because they keep things confidential so they wouldn't give it out so easy, you know? Once logged into the account, you're able to switch the email over which would help in your case.
hi there!
sorry to hear about all that. add me if you want in the meantime

Demonic Bibliophile

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia(again)! I apologize hearing that. Indeed, they deleted the long inactive accounts because they suspect them for spam or scam accounts. It was rampant back then.

I hope these gifts can help you. here
miss skyee
IStormyRavenI
miss skyee

The only thing with speaking to an admin about is that it is sensitive infomation. You'd really have to prove it was your account by giving them the correct email and passwordassociated with the account if anything. Because they keep things confidential so they wouldn't give it out so easy, you know? Once logged into the account, you're able to switch the email over which would help in your case.

It's been so long, I can only guess my username and password (that's why I'm waiting for gaia to respond to my bro first, at least if my account is still visible on his friend list I'll at least be sure for my username *even though I have already tried small alterations of the name I believe I had back in the day.
I'll have to wait and see what I'll do.
hash is for breakfast
hi there!
sorry to hear about all that. add me if you want in the meantime

Hello ^^ Sure XP I'll add you
X A z l e_24 X
Hi there! Welcome to Gaia(again)! I apologize hearing that. Indeed, they deleted the long inactive accounts because they suspect them for spam or scam accounts. It was rampant back then.

I hope these gifts can help you. here

Yes I do remember the multiple spam/scam accounts that were rampant back then but right now I can't help it but not remember much about my account... it's been around 5 years after all... I do remember modifying my profile and posting some info about another account I have on another site (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to mention it here though since it is something that I remember about my account and will try to use it as a 'chip' to get my old account back)
Thank you for the link ^^ I'll check it out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces