Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey there!

I'm mysty_ivora, but please do call me ivy. As you can guess, I'm a total newbie here and I've no idea what the hell i'm doing sweatdrop

I suck at intros, so I'm not even gonna bother to give you one. Believe me, it's for the best for everyone. You just need to know the basic stufff 'bout me: i read a little a LOT, i'm still searching for proof of the wizarding world, and I'd sell my soul to meet Draco Malfoy.

So that's about it. Anyway, I'm kinda lonely here, so would anyone be my friend? I promise you, I WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Yeah right, I can't even impress my cat. But whatever. I really need someone's help to help me make most of Gaia. please? for the sake of nutella? *gives ultra-huge puppy dog eyes*

Familiar Phantom

mysty_ivora
Hey there!

I'm mysty_ivora, but please do call me ivy. As you can guess, I'm a total newbie here and I've no idea what the hell i'm doing sweatdrop

I suck at intros, so I'm not even gonna bother to give you one. Believe me, it's for the best for everyone. You just need to know the basic stufff 'bout me: i read a little a LOT, i'm still searching for proof of the wizarding world, and I'd sell my soul to meet Draco Malfoy.

So that's about it. Anyway, I'm kinda lonely here, so would anyone be my friend? I promise you, I WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Yeah right, I can't even impress my cat. But whatever. I really need someone's help to help me make most of Gaia. please? for the sake of nutella? *gives ultra-huge puppy dog eyes*

Hey welcome. Let me know if you have any questions. And I'm proof of the wizarding world razz

Distinct Fatcat

Did you say NUTELLA?! dramallama

Anxious Fairy

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

welcome

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

Welcome to Gaia sweetie (: If you need any help feel free to PM me heart
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

Hey Welcome to Gaia, if you need any help feel free to pm me smile

Newbie Noob

Hi there!! Welcome to gaia!

Unsealed Gatekeeper

8,725 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

Welcome to Gaia.
Feel free to add me~
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

wink did you play the games like puzzles and fishing. It is easy and fun.

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
mysty_ivora
Hey there!

Hello there! I'm not too good at intros either don't feel bad. cat_sweatdrop All's good. If you have any questions or help feel free to ask. I'm on almost everyday. Well, as everyday as you can get. I'm over in Finland so my day starts before a lot of people's days that are outside of Europe.
your not the only 1 i am neww to so help me i need friends for monster galaxy pls help

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
heart Welcome to Gaia! heart
If you need any help feel free to PM me, and I am always open for friends!

Salty Glitch

mysty_ivora

welcome !

Invisible Fatcat

Welcome to the Community!

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Well, hey. I'm new too, so when I hope you enjoy it, I really hope I do too. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff