Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart

I'm Alice and I'm from Australia and if you went and read my profile before reading this then you would know that! lol

Um, I'm 16 and super Japanaphile! Is that the word.. I love all things Japanese and I am studying the language and I love Attack on Titan and a bunch of other anime and manga. Actually I found this site through seeing some fan art and thought "wowzers these people look like they like stuff I like!"

So hello to all hi. I'm still trying to figure this all out. If somebody knows how to add pictures and make me look like part of the 104th please please please PLEASE let me know. Otherwise any advice or just like anything is awesome.

Let's be friends!

Beloved Sex Symbol

Welcome to Gaia! I still add pictures using a Photobucket account, I'm not sure if you can do it any other way. I'm sure someone will enlighten you if there is.

Attack on Titan rules btw.

Friendly Friend

New Romantic
Welcome to Gaia! I still add pictures using a Photobucket account, I'm not sure if you can do it any other way. I'm sure someone will enlighten you if there is.

Attack on Titan rules btw.
Thank you. I have photobucket and I have pictures there. Do I click IMG and put in the url is all?

Fuzzy Star

Hello Alice!
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Friendly Friend

Blanshire
Hello Alice!
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
Hello Blanshire! Your avatar is super cute!
Thanks!

Beloved Sex Symbol

Yup, just paste the url where you wanna put the picture. :'3

Friendly Friend

New Romantic
Yup, just paste the url where you wanna put the picture. :'3
Thank you for your help! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Beloved Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Hey & welcome to Gaia! whee

Friendly Friend

Unsolved Mystery
Hey & welcome to Gaia! whee
Thank you very much!

Luminous Kitten

17,700 Points
  • Team Josie 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ian's Valentine 100
A lot of new Aussies here

Friendly Friend

witchygallizzy
You Aussie too?

Luminous Kitten

17,700 Points
  • Team Josie 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Aussie Potato girl
witchygallizzy
You Aussie too?[/quote

nope, just been running into them all over town and Zomg, and now on the forums smile

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aussie Potato girl

I'm Alice and I'm from Australia and if you went and read my profile before reading this then you would know that! lol

Um, I'm 16 and super Japanaphile! Is that the word.. I love all things Japanese and I am studying the language and I love Attack on Titan and a bunch of other anime and manga. Actually I found this site through seeing some fan art and thought "wowzers these people look like they like stuff I like!"

So hello to all hi. I'm still trying to figure this all out. If somebody knows how to add pictures and make me look like part of the 104th please please please PLEASE let me know. Otherwise any advice or just like anything is awesome.

Let's be friends!
I love ya gurl

Friendly Friend

Lyriku
Aussie Potato girl

Let's be friends!
I love ya gurl
Aw, thank you so much

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aussie Potato girl
Lyriku
Aussie Potato girl

Let's be friends!
I love ya gurl
Aw, thank you so much

you should buy a trading pass, that way people can give you money and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items