Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
xXCrystal SeaXx
Aw, that would be so nice of you!

Although I don't know yet, I would have to use tektek's dream avatar thing to see the new items and stuff...xD

Speaking of tektek, do you know if I can still search for Profile layouts there? I tried, but I can't find it..

You're welcome! I'm willing to help a fellow Gaian out. :3

That's cool. Let me know when you have the items, and I'll see what I can do.

I believe so, however, I don't know for certain because I paid gold for my profile layout. I'm going to assume they do though.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx

Thank you biggrin

Haha I like your username xD

ur welcome and u like kpop

Well, I know a few Kpop bands and songs...I have a friends who do love kpop, so I know because of them, mostly biggrin

I do enjoy Jpop a lot, though!

wat bands and songs do u know

Well, I know Shinee, Girl's Generation, Exo, PSY (of Course xD) and a few more that I can't remember, lol.

I love Shinee,do u have a favorite songs by them
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

I can't remember the last time I logged in...but I'm here again! I'd like to know what's been hapening in Gaia since I've been gone biggrin and say hi to everyone, of course! I'd love to get to know you :3

welcome back to gaia smile

Thank you biggrin

Well, I know a few Kpop bands and songs...I have a friends who do love kpop, so I know because of them, mostly biggrin

Well, I know Shinee, Girl's Generation, Exo, PSY (of Course xD) and a few more that I can't remember, lol.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

I can't remember the last time I logged in...but I'm here again! I'd like to know what's been hapening in Gaia since I've been gone biggrin and say hi to everyone, of course! I'd love to get to know you :3

Thank you biggrin

K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

Thank you biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
xXCrystal SeaXx
K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

Thank you biggrin

Dumpling-San
xXCrystal SeaXx
Oh really? Jeez...and I was thinking about getting some new clothes, too...

Any items you were looking at in particular? I could buy them depending on what you wanted...

Aw, that would be so nice of you!

Although I don't know yet, I would have to use tektek's dream avatar thing to see the new items and stuff...xD

Speaking of tektek, do you know if I can still search for Profile layouts there? I tried, but I can't find it..

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
xXCrystal SeaXx

Any items you were looking at in particular? I could buy them depending on what you wanted...
Dumpling-San
xXCrystal SeaXx

Welcome back! There's a thread about what's been happening with Gaia recently about the Marketplace, which is a mess right now. I would not suggest questing at all as of the late. XP
Once I find the link to the thread, I'll post it here. I can't remember the name, but it'll come back to me eventually.

K-poplover44
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

Thank you biggrin

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
xXCrystal SeaXx

Welcome back! There's a thread about what's been happening with Gaia recently about the Marketplace, which is a mess right now. I would not suggest questing at all as of the late. XP
Once I find the link to the thread, I'll post it here. I can't remember the name, but it'll come back to me eventually.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
xXCrystal SeaXx
Hello!

Hello!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff