Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Member

Literatic
Wandering Welly

Hey there, Welly! Welcome back to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

I'm also from England! Pleased to meet a fellow Brit!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Thank you for the welcome. smile
I think it's great that you're helping new users get into the swing of things with your charity, it's a very kind thing for you to do. <3 I forgot how lovely the community is on this site :')

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome back to Gaia.

MeIania Trump v2's Significant Otter

Naughty Wife

Wandering Welly
I'm Welly, I am from England and I like video games, art and long walks on the beach.

I used to really be into Gaia like 6 years ago, and I think I might give it another try.
Gold is so confusing now. Last time I was on I thought I worked out how much things are worth now it's completely blown out of the water, eeep! But I think a lot of people are in the same boat

Yeah I returned myself from a 3 year hiatus about 2 weeks ago. It's mind blowing

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd

Feline Bookworm

Wandering Welly

Hey there, Welly! Welcome back to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

I'm also from England! Pleased to meet a fellow Brit!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Fuzzy Member

Meowington-Flash
Wandering Welly
Meowington-Flash
Wandering Welly
I'm Welly, I am from England and I like video games, art and long walks on the beach.

I used to really be into Gaia like 6 years ago, and I think I might give it another try.
Gold is so confusing now. Last time I was on I thought I worked out how much things are worth now it's completely blown out of the water, eeep! But I think a lot of people are in the same boat

I'm going to send you a trade you don't have to put anything in. :]

gosh!! you are very kind ! : o <3 thank you so much!

You have to buy a trading pass first you can get one at the marketplace.

thank you for helping me <3 I forgot all about the trading passes

Divine Cat

5,550 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wandering Welly
Meowington-Flash
Wandering Welly

You have to buy a trading pass first you can get one at the marketplace.

Fuzzy Member

Thank you for the welcome messages you guuyysss ! ^-^
This is crazy, you can now be a lil' puppy on gaia. I am so cute aaaahhhhh so happy

Fuzzy Member

Meowington-Flash
Wandering Welly

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Wandering Welly

Welcome back to Gaia, mrgreen mrgreen

Friendly Gaian

gaia_angelleft welcome gaia_angelright

Divine Cat

5,550 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wandering Welly

Divine Cat

5,550 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wandering Welly

I was kinda shocked when i first joined too! The amount of digits in some of the prices! haha but it is pretty easy to get gold and there are some very nice charitable people who are willing to help

Fuzzy Member

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff