Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ursine Friend

Farahday
Hi everyone. I just joined very recently, you can call me Kay. I like video games, music and I joined because the avatars looked cute and I wanted to make some friends. It's nice to meet you all! emotion_yatta

Hello, welcome!

Seedless0's Wife

Friendly Member

Hi ^^ Welcome to Gaia
User Image

Fluffy Vampire

10,375 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Farahday
Hi everyone. I just joined very recently, you can call me Kay. I like video games, music and I joined because the avatars looked cute and I wanted to make some friends. It's nice to meet you all! emotion_yatta

Hello and welcome

Sparkly Donator

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of GAIA!

Feel free to add me if you would like! I love making new friends.

Bravity Gong's One That Got Away

Lonely Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Farahday

heart

Bashful Bunny

Farahday

Welcome to Gaia!! It's not too bad here razz

Timid Otaku

Farahday

welcome

Newbie Cat

Farahday
gaia_angelleft WELCOME gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces