Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cleric

pastel belle
I'm a newbie to Gaia since yesterday. I love dressing up my avatar and I can't wait until I can get a home and my own shop and do all the games that are on this site. What an awesome way to kill time~

Please treat me well, Gaia!

Nice to meet you biggrin Welcome to Gaia!

Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
pastel belle
I'm a newbie to Gaia since yesterday. I love dressing up my avatar and I can't wait until I can get a home and my own shop and do all the games that are on this site. What an awesome way to kill time~

Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Lunatic

pastel belle

sureee :3

Rainbow Hunter

11,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
blaugh welcome to gaia blaugh

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
pastel belle

Welcome to Gaia.
welcome to gaia!
I advise you to stay away from the chatterbox forum as there are a lot of rude people/trolls there. >n>

Beloved Friend

14,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
pastel belle

Welcome to Gaia.
Enjoy your stay here~

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
pastel belle

Welcome!

Loiterer

pastel belle

Welcome to Gaia. You're avi is very cute! I see you making awesome avis in the future c;
      If you have any questions floating around in your head, feel free to ask me.

Big Bear

pastel belle
Hiya~ o3o Welcome to Gaia~

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
pastel belle

hi.
this is the best place to make gold(booty grab).

Ruthless Capitalist

pastel belle

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas