Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!!! Just like what the subject said I'm new here in gaia, well not quite. I've actually been lurking for so long but just decided to finally create an account. That's about it, I guess I'll see you around. smile

Kawaii Lunatic

raience
Hello!!! Just like what the subject said I'm new here in gaia, well not quite. I've actually been lurking for so long but just decided to finally create an account. That's about it, I guess I'll see you around. smile

hello and welcome to gaia c;

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Newbie Noob

Hello there. c:

Welcome to gaia!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. whee
raience

whee Welcome! ^_^

Excitable Adventurer

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ help me help me i'm all out of lies

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you're enjoying yourself so far~ c:

Blessed Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
4laugh See yah around .. smile

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
hello thr!! welcome smile

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
welcome! smile

Savage Aggressor

raience
about time then smile

Garbage Trash

raience

welcome smile

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia. I could say I'm newish too. I had a previous account but I hadn't used it in so long that I was forced to make a new one. :3

Familiar Flip-Flopper

10,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I'm not sure how to react to ghost accounts =.= Welcome to Gaia

Shameless Kitten

raience

Hi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces