Welcome to Gaia! ::

Red Crescent
Goodness, I guess this is where I start huh? Hello!

Welcome to Gaia, I'm new here to so I hope we get along. ^^
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Yay! Newbies, newbies unite!
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Wow you got 28 Hearts. eek I still got none.

What do you do for fun?
Void Godling
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Wow you got 28 Hearts. eek I still got none.

What do you do for fun?

Drawing, watching videos, playing simple games, boardgames, a ton of origami. Really, my room is flooded with folded paper.

I can send you some hearts if you want! heart
Red Crescent

Drawing, watching videos, playing simple games, boardgames, a ton of origami. Really, my room is flooded with folded paper.

I've been wanting to get into origami but t always looked hard so I've been putting it off. sweatdrop Have any pointers for a beginner?

As for myself, I read a lot, watch anime, play games and I do a little writing not and then.

Yay send me hearts. ^^
Void Godling
Red Crescent

I've been wanting to get into origami but t always looked hard so I've been putting it off. sweatdrop Have any pointers for a beginner?

As for myself, I read a lot, watch anime, play games and I do a little writing not and then.

Yay send me hearts. ^^

I'm not much of a intermediate when it comes to origami, but I can say this. Have a lot of paper. Lots of it. So much paper, like really.

I haven't really gotten into anime myself, but I hear stories from my friends and what not. And you write? What genres, if I may ask? X3
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Yay send me hearts. ^^

I'm not much of a intermediate when it comes to origami, but I can say this. Have a lot of paper. Lots of it. So much paper, like really.

I haven't really gotten into anime myself, but I hear stories from my friends and what not. And you write? What genres, if I may ask? X3

I write mainly fantasy type stuff. Like Gods and demons type stuff. Though I can't say I am good but my friends seem to like it.

Thank you for the Hearts. ^^
Void Godling
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Yay send me hearts. ^^

I write mainly fantasy type stuff. Like Gods and demons type stuff. Though I can't say I am good but my friends seem to like it.

Thank you for the Hearts. ^^

The thing about writing is that it is a skill you can hone!
Red Crescent

True. What do you like to read?
Void Godling
Red Crescent

It really varies for me! I go from fantasy, to memoirs, to fiction,to yaddah yaddah. Whatever catches my interest. XP
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

It really varies for me! I go from fantasy, to memoirs, to fiction,to yaddah yaddah. Whatever catches my interest. XP

I am similar with my reading. So you good at drawing?
Void Godling
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

I am similar with my reading. So you good at drawing?

Nope! Hee hee.
Red Crescent

Nope! Hee hee.

I used to draw a lot in school but ended up going into writing. I barely draw now and well my skills at it suck. Am way out of practice. rofl
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Nope! Hee hee.

I used to draw a lot in school but ended up going into writing. I barely draw now and well my skills at it suck. Am way out of practice. rofl

Procrastination all the way! Hee hee!
Red Crescent
Void Godling
Red Crescent

Nope! Hee hee.

Procrastination all the way! Hee hee!

Yep. xd
Well I am off, do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff