Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm Aoi. I just started Gaia about an hour ago. Played a few games so far. Trying to get gold so I can have an awesome avatar! I'm looking to maybe make some new online friends, too, so send me a message sometime! So far I'm having a great time here on Gaia.

Warlord

8,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Aoi Mitsuru
Hi! I'm Aoi. I just started Gaia about an hour ago. Played a few games so far. Trying to get gold so I can have an awesome avatar! I'm looking to maybe make some new online friends, too, so send me a message sometime! So far I'm having a great time here on Gaia.

welcome to gaia

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Aoi Mitsuru

welcome to gaia

Partying Cat

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
Welcome to Gaia Aoi I hope You enjoy your stay

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

16,700 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Abomination 100
Welcome to Gaia.

Aoi Mitsuru
Played a few games so far. Trying to get gold so I can have an awesome avatar!

Be sure to check out the Marketplace for items that might be going for cheap (compared to the shops).

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Aoi Mitsuru

Welcome to Gaia. :]

User Image

Magical Shapeshifter

14,100 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Aoi Mitsuru

That is so cool to hear! well welcome! there is so much to do here! 4laugh

Smitten Kitten

Aoi Mitsuru

Which games have you been playing? There's lots of great ways to make gold on here, as well. Games, sometimes if you're feeling brave bumping like a looney in the Chatterbox, zOMG can be a pretty fun way as well if that's your cup of tea.

And of course, just making friends in forums can be a quick way to do it, as well!

Original Phantom

Aoi Mitsuru

Hello and welcome to Gaia Online!

Elysian Star

Aoi Mitsuru
Welcome! Well if you wouldn't mind, I'm trying to get some achievement points, so could you help here? Just <3 the thread and post a couple times, biggrin

Man-Hungry Humorist

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Aoi Mitsuru

Hello and welcome to Gaia! C:

Gaian

hey im new here too

Ruthless Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Hello and Welcome to Gaia

Friendly Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aoi Mitsuru

hi welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces