Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi.. welcome smile
AruJaaku
yum_puddi The unimportant AruJaaku has arrived....! yum_puddi

Hi everyone, I'm new here. It ticked me off that the username I already wanted was taken~ But at least I could get one this good. You all can call me Rae, Aru or Leito.
I mainly joined to meet new people and kill some time. I do school online so I get pretty bored during the day. I also plan to sell commissions on here if my art is good enough ^ ^;;
Please check out some of my pieces and give a bit of input, so I can know if I can go ahead and set up commissions. It would be much appreciated. http://raeree.deviantart.com/
A-Ahh I feel that I'll be wasting a lot of money on Gaia cash and stuff.. :c I have a shopping problem.

Anyways! It's nice to be here, can't wait to meet new people. ♥♥♥
I never buy the gaia cash items myself, I don't like to spend real money -.-

Distinct Star

7,825 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Recruitment Party 50
Aah wow, thank you all for your warm welcomes! They mean so much to me! >//w//<

Xx_Demonica_xX

Ahh I don't really like spending real money online either... but I get so tempted, I really just cannot handle my money at all. I feel horrible after I spend it. I'm bad with it in real life, too. And I swear that over on Mabinogi, I've spent over $50 on special shop items ;__;...
AruJaaku
Aah wow, thank you all for your warm welcomes! They mean so much to me! >//w//<

Xx_Democia_xX

Ahh I don't really like spending real money online either... but I get so tempted, I really just cannot handle my money at all. I feel horrible after I spend it. I'm bad with it in real life, too. And I swear that over on Mabinogi, I've spent over $50 on special shop items ;__;...
That isn't good o.O you can usually quest for items pretty easily I think, you just have to post a lot and play games...maybe I'm just spoiled because I have a lot of things left from the last time I quit leftover to sell..
Hey there welcome to Gaia, your welcome to add me as a friend if you need any help or have any questions. ^^

Distinct Star

7,825 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Recruitment Party 50
Xx_Demonica_xX

I know it isn't ;U; ~ I usually have a lot of money left over once I've got all my essential stuff done irl, so I guess something in my head thinks it's totally okay to waste my leftover money on junk, even though I know I shouldn't |D;;
I should be opening commissions in the next week, though, so hopefully having a lot of gold will tide me over so I won't waste all my precious real money~ And I may open money commissions on my deviantArt in the next few months as well so I'll have some actual spending money.
AruJaaku
Xx_Demonica_xX

I know it isn't ;U; ~ I usually have a lot of money left over once I've got all my essential stuff done irl, so I guess something in my head thinks it's totally okay to waste my leftover money on junk, even though I know I shouldn't |D;;
I should be opening commissions in the next week, though, so hopefully having a lot of gold will tide me over so I won't waste all my precious real money~ And I may open money commissions on my deviantArt in the next few months as well so I'll have some actual spending money.
man, if your going to waste your money waste it on something good like clothes or food...candy and cake and ice cream and frozen yogurt! and all the things I wish I could buy but i'm a poor college student without a job T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff