Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Star

7,825 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Recruitment Party 50
yum_puddi The unimportant AruJaaku has arrived....! yum_puddi

Hi everyone, I'm new here. It ticked me off that the username I already wanted was taken~ But at least I could get one this good. You all can call me Rae, Aru or Leito.
I mainly joined to meet new people and kill some time. I do school online so I get pretty bored during the day. I also plan to sell commissions on here if my art is good enough ^ ^;;
Please check out some of my pieces and give a bit of input, so I can know if I can go ahead and set up commissions. It would be much appreciated. http://raeree.deviantart.com/
A-Ahh I feel that I'll be wasting a lot of money on Gaia cash and stuff.. :c I have a shopping problem.

Anyways! It's nice to be here, can't wait to meet new people. ♥♥♥

Fashionable Businesswoman

Wonderful to have ya on smile

Seeker

AruJaaku

Hi everyone, I'm new here. It ticked me off that the username I already wanted was taken~ But at least I could get one this good. You all can call me Rae, Aru or Leito.
I mainly joined to meet new people and kill some time. I do school online so I get pretty bored during the day. I also plan to sell commissions on here if my art is good enough ^ ^;;
Please check out some of my pieces and give a bit of input, so I can know if I can go ahead and set up commissions. It would be much appreciated. http://raeree.deviantart.com/
A-Ahh I feel that I'll be wasting a lot of money on Gaia cash and stuff.. :c I have a shopping problem.

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay.
AruJaaku

Indeed, Raeree I take it? Good art. Comissions would be a grand idea! Hope you enjoy it here, Now Up, up, and awaaaaaay!

Obsessive OTP

User Image
            Welcome to Gaia, Rae. Your art is pretty clean and very nice. c:

IRL Noob

welome to gaia!

IRL Noob

If you have any questions about gaia contact me razz

Lonely Phantom

Hello! emotion_yatta

LoIiWaifus's Wife

Blessed Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia! 4laugh
I just love your art work

9,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Warm Welcome! yum_strawberry

Powerhouse

AruJaaku

Welcome to the site, Rae. I like your art! You could make a lot of gold if you take requests here 3nodding
AruJaaku

welcome^^ nice to meet you smile

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
AruJaaku

Welcome! Looking good for a newbie! Love the eyepatch

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hiya! Welcome to Gaia!!! cat_blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff