Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Genius

8,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
SwtHunnie1
Hello I am swtHunnie1 and I am new to gaia. I just joined a while ago. I hope to make some new friends around here and hope someone can tell me how you earn stuff on here or what you supposed to do. I feel such a noob since I don't know anything about this site except that you can dress up your avatars. sweatdrop

Dressing up your avatar is one of the many exciting things you can do here in Gaia. There are games, chat rooms, forums (obviously ~_^), a marketplace, and many other things to explore!

Take your time to find a place where you fit in the best.

There are plenty of ways to gain gold, I'd recommend going to the games tab and go dumpster diving, you can sometimes get very lucky and get a rare item from there, if you don't like what you get, just sell it at the marketplace.

I'm doing pretty well myself for someone who just started out, so if you need any assistance, don't be afraid to PM meh! whee

Mythical Seraph

17,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
SwtHunnie1
:

Welcome!

Dulcet Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SwtHunnie1
Hello I am swtHunnie1 and I am new to gaia. I just joined a while ago. I hope to make some new friends around here and hope someone can tell me how you earn stuff on here or what you supposed to do. I feel such a noob since I don't know anything about this site except that you can dress up your avatars. sweatdrop
Welcome! Dressing up is the best, hahaha!
SwtHunnie1
Welcome!

OTP

SwtHunnie1

Welcome to Gaia ^^ I just joined a few days ago, also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff