Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
My name is Zane Wolfblood I'm looking for fun and nice people to talk and roleplay with so if you would like to please feel free to add me.

Shade

Zane Wolfblood

hello, welcome to gaia!

Cute Girl

15,690 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Zane Wolfblood
My name is Zane Wolfblood I'm looking for fun and nice people to talk and roleplay with so if you would like to please feel free to add me.

welcome to Gaia.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Dainty Demigod

17,865 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Zane Wolfblood

"Welcome to Gaia"

Dapper Raider

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Zane Wolfblood
Hello Zane Wolfblood, and welcome to Gaia! ^_^
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Shy Guildswoman

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Original Fan

22,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Zane Wolfblood
Welcome to gaia!!!
Zane Wolfblood

welcome to gaia smile feel free to add me !

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Welcome to Gaia!

Thankful Gaian

Zane Wolfblood

Welcome to Gaia. I'm sure you'll find something that interests you in Barton Town.

Shirtless Prophet

Zane Wolfblood

Welcome to Gaia! <3 Make sure to head over to the Roleplay forums if you enjoy doing that. There are all sorts of scenarios to work with. A lot of fun/nice people too~

Lonely Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
cupzz
Zane Wolfblood

welcome to gaia smile feel free to add me !

thank you but for some reason my computer wont let me add anyone so can you add me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff