Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, as you can tell by the topic title, I'm new to Gaia. mrgreen

For starters, I've noticed that a lot of people here have really cool avatars! eek How in the world does someone get all of the gold to be able to put such outfits together?
Yup! You need the gold and then you go to the marketplace or the shops to buy! It takes time but yeah~
Lunarian_Rabbit
Yup! You need the gold and then you go to the marketplace or the shops to buy! It takes time but yeah~

Oh, well that's kind of discouraging. crying But hey, it gives me a reason to be on here more often! Thank you very much for your reply! mrgreen
Taurus Aldebaran

For starters, I've noticed that a lot of people here have really cool avatars! eek How in the world does someone get all of the gold to be able to put such outfits together?

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia!

As for your question, most people play games to get a lot of gold. I've found that booty Grab gets me about 2,000 gold a pop, or even more depending on the tank.

But, yes, as Lunarian_Rabbit said, it does take some time to accumulate enough gold to get an exceptionally great avatar, but it's well worth it! biggrin
Cheese360
Taurus Aldebaran

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia!

As for your question, most people play games to get a lot of gold. I've found that booty Grab gets me about 2,000 gold a pop, or even more depending on the tank.

But, yes, as Lunarian_Rabbit said, it does take some time to accumulate enough gold to get an exceptionally great avatar, but it's well worth it! biggrin

Thanks for the advice!!! I just played two rounds of Booty Grab and I got 4,612 gold!! eek
No problem. mrgreen

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Taurus Aldebaran

Hello sweetheart. Welcome to Gaia. heart
I know I look a little strange, but I like this so that's all good eh?
A little bit of advice: the Chatterbox and General Discussion forums are crawling with trolls. If that's your element, then those are the places to frequent. If not, try a dab hand in event forums and media discussion forums. Also, guilds are a good place to hang your hat. Try a little of everything, or anything related to your interests. You'll find a place to call home here, I guarantee it! wink
Taurus Aldebaran

Just post on forums and talk to other fellow Gaians here! Thats how I get my gold blaugh
as for outfits, I tend to keep changing so I try to put together a decent outfit that suits me <3
Taurus Aldebaran

Why Hello There !
Welcome to Gaia (: there's so many things to do here on Gaia. playing games , dressing up , dressing down , making friends , making enemies , etc. ! but the only downfall is that most of those things require gold ..

It's actually not that hard ! the easiest way is to play games and sell stuff you don't need anymore. you could also post in forums like this one and visit the arenas. there's also the gaia cash .. but I don't resort to spending actually money on an internet game. but that's just my opinion.

I hope I helped &' you have a lovely day/night ! (:
Thank you all very much for your help! I really appreciate you all helping a poor noob like me out! blaugh
Taurus Aldebaran
Thank you all very much for your help! I really appreciate you all helping a poor noob like me out! blaugh

no problem ! if you need help with anything else , feel free to ask ! (: hakuna matata.

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Welcome to Gaia
im new 2 ololololooloolollol

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Taurus Aldebaran

Welcome to Gaia. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces