Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I just joined here on Gaia. I'm looking for new online friends and people to talk to. I've decided to hang out on the forums until my account is old enough to visit Worlds. Hope to see you guys around!

-Yuki
Yuki803
Hello everyone! I just joined here on Gaia. I'm looking for new online friends and people to talk to. I've decided to hang out on the forums until my account is old enough to visit Worlds. Hope to see you guys around!

-Yuki

Welcome to Gaiaonline

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Yuki803

-Yuki

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Welcome to Gaia. There are a bunch of fun games too to play on this site also. zOMG! is really good way to make friends since it comes with an in game chat window plus the gold payout and recipes are not bad either.
Thanks for the welcome(s)! You guys have such cool avatars...can't wait til I get enough gold to update mine!
Welcome to Gaia. =]

Warlord

8,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Yuki803

-Yuki

welcome to gaia

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Yuki803

-Yuki

welcome to gaia

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yuki803

-Yuki

Welcome to Gaia. :]

User Image

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Yuki803

Welcome to Gaia.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Hello welcome here's a helpful link!

assstance

Masterful Lover

Yuki803

-Yuki

Welcome to Gaia~ c:

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Yuki803

-Yuki

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! whee

Angelic Fatcat

Yuki803

-Yuki
welcome welcome welcome! Hope you get settled in quickly!
Welcome. If there's any way I can help, contact me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff