Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alchemist-of-Disaster
sweatdrop Has anyone even seen Full Metal Alchemist? I feel as if I am the only one who knows about this Anime and Manga!!! Or am I... gonk C'mon... Please, someone tell me they like Full Metal Alchemist!!!

It's a good show.
pretty_qween
i just melt when i see a firebird i love them so much biggrin
sweatdrop What... is a firebird???
dragonofslytherin
Alchemist-of-Disaster
sweatdrop Has anyone even seen Full Metal Alchemist? I feel as if I am the only one who knows about this Anime and Manga!!! Or am I... gonk C'mon... Please, someone tell me they like Full Metal Alchemist!!!

It's a good show.
blaugh Happy Day!!! "I'm glad you like it! Once again... xd ED IS SO CUTE xd
Kitty Kat boy
Hello, this is Kitty Kat boy...and i am still a kitten...meow...-purrs- whee

blaugh Yeah!!! You're a real Kitty!!! But please tell me how you got your ears and tail so fast! Oh and put a shirt on... It'll look better!!!
Alchemist-of-Disaster
Squirty
hi. welcome to gaia. pm me if you want to be friends. biggrin

heart The bunny is cute and funny... Tee Hee!!! 3nodding

yeah.. i know.. right..
domokun Being broke is so lame... Can anyone rich tell me how you got money?!
some body!!!! anyone!!!! i need money!!!!!
hey im new too and i want to save up for the pimpin styling outfit help me out and plz give me some gold thx if u can! smile
sweatdrop Sorry... I would if I werent broke too...
Alchemist-of-Disaster
Kitty Kat boy

blaugh Yeah!!! You're a real Kitty!!! But please tell me how you got your ears and tail so fast! Oh and put a shirt on... It'll look better!!!

I am saving up to buy a nice shirt...and someone bought these for me...the tail, shorts, and ears...
welcome to gaia biggrin
Kitty Kat boy
Alchemist-of-Disaster
Kitty Kat boy

I am saving up to buy a nice shirt...and someone bought these for me...the tail, shorts, and ears...

Guess you'll be nake if u didn't get those.. heheh
Btw i'm new and let's earn some gold together!!!!
er...... how to go abt doing that???
heheh 3nodding
Hello Everyone. I'm new here..... be kind.
Kitty Kat boy
Alchemist-of-Disaster
Kitty Kat boy

Oh... Well that's o.k. I just thought you wanted to run around half naked... sweatdrop Sorry... Hey, the cat ears look so nice! Congrats!!!
Duran88
Hello Everyone. I'm new here..... be kind.

blaugh I'll be kind if you say please... Tee Hee, just kidding! I'm new too... Just started 5 days ago!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff