Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snowman suit is indeed cool.. But I got these cool expensive boots. wink
You know what else is awesome? Me. biggrin
Cysurix
I'm the coolest person here. The reason? Who has a snowman's suit on huh? ....I think I'm really cool. No.. I'm really cold, Holy jahosaphits! My nipples are hard!!!! Good thing I have a snowman's suit on!! Damn, Its tough being cool..

...well my feet are cold. sweatdrop BOOTS! I need boots! and cheesecake!
I didn't mean to say it out loud, you weren't suppose to know!
morgana1
HI?

Hello, do you like cheesecake? Cheesecake is great. Oh yeah but there is something better than Cheesecake (Besides me) and that my friends is Pumpkin Pie.
My boots are all.. shiny.. and warm and comfortable. Must suck for all you people without boots. =D
You are not worthy enough to eat it. scream
Renee Katz

Aww.. crying How come? Thats cold woman. v.v You broke my heart, tore it to shreds!
did someone say that squirls are put on cheesecake eek YOU MONSTERS domokun
I got the friend invitation thing you sent me, but I think there is something wrong with the system at the moment. It won't let me add you to my friendslist.
Exodus Senivid
Renee Katz

Aww.. crying How come? Thats cold woman. v.v You broke my heart, tore it to shreds!

Exactly! Only cold -Err.. I mean cool, people are allowed to eat it. Cept.. I don't think I should move my finger cause it might snap off.. Damn this suit!
MenchiTomoushi
I got the friend invitation thing you sent me, but I think there is something wrong with the system at the moment. It won't let me add you to my friendslist.

Yeah I was having trouble with that as well. stare
aug325
did someone say that squirls are put on cheesecake eek YOU MONSTERS domokun

::GASP:: Who would be eating Squirrel Cheesecake!! ::slides his box of Squirell flavored cheesecake behind something:: YOU MONSTERS!! You sick, deranged people! <<; >>;
Too tell you the truth, this isn't just a avatar of me, it IS me. I got stone frozen when I was asking which way is the bathroom.. ....I still need to go.. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff