Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, yeah, my name is May. Like the month but a person, if anyone gets that referance, pm me. Anyway, I am looking for friends, and help, because I have been on here a day and understand less than I did when I started, so yeah! biggrin heart biggrin

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hi May and welcome to Gaia. biggrin
NETGEAR
Hi May and welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Thanks!

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Disappearing Tick
So, yeah, my name is May. Like the month but a person, if anyone gets that referance, pm me. Anyway, I am looking for friends, and help, because I have been on here a day and understand less than I did when I started, so yeah! biggrin heart biggrin

feel free to add me lol
XxdoriexX
Disappearing Tick

feel free to add me lol
Okay. How?

Friendly Bear

Welcome to Gaia.
Feel free to add me if you would like.
xd

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hi, welcome to Gaia! cat_xd
Disappearing Tick

Welcome to Gaia.

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi!

Disappearing Tick
Hi what a pleasure it is to meet you. My name is Linda and I'm glad you decided to join. Feel free to add me because I love making new friends. Also do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns, and again welcome to Gaia darling

Saint

Heyy there!! Welcome to Gaia Online whee

Magnetic Lunatic

Disappearing Tick

I hope you enjoy gaia! Welcome~

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Disappearing Tick
lol thers not much to understand oyu get gold for doing things around hte site and can go shopping with that my fav thing to do would b posting in the forums you gets lots of gold tooo xD

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Disappearing Tick

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.
welcome ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces