Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow thank you guys so much xD you guys are so nice. :3

Wheezing Entrepreneur

Hey I'm back after about 4 years - so essentially I'm new as well! >.< You got any plans for your avatar?
Los Hombres
Hey I'm back after about 4 years - so essentially I'm new as well! >.< You got any plans for your avatar?

Cool biggrin I'm planning to make it look devilish xD it's more of my style. Once I get more gold biggrin

Wheezing Entrepreneur

Sir Avryllis
Los Hombres

Cool biggrin I'm planning to make it look devilish xD it's more of my style. Once I get more gold biggrin

Nice one man! I'm not 100% yet, want to do something colourful and different, but the prices for things have changed so much since I was last here!
Los Hombres
Sir Avryllis
Los Hombres

Nice one man! I'm not 100% yet, want to do something colourful and different, but the prices for things have changed so much since I was last here!

Sweet! Really? I thought it would be the same xD
Hello~ i'm new too, i will be adding you if you don't mind^o^/

Anxious Star

misrbinh
Lenirah
welcome to gaia smile

Hello everyone.I'm a new here.Nice to meet you. sweatdrop heart

It's nice to meet you to. smile If you have questions about gaia feel free to ask me .

Virtuous Wife

Welcome, Sir Avryllis!

I'm Kiley xD

If you are in need of any assistance then feel free to ask me. 3nodding
Sir Avryllis

Welcome! If you need anything just ask me. wink

2,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome to Gaia bud!

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Sir Avryllis
Hii! As you all know.. I'm new :3 Just created today... I would like to make some friends ^^

hi yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces