Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
lxDarkSoulxl
Hello, I'm DarkSoul but you can call me Soul. I am a huge anime and manga nerd, and I like to draw. I'm also a gamer and skateboarder. I learned about Gaia from my friends, who keep talking about it in school. So far, I'm really enjoying this awesome site ^^
Welcome to Gaia.
heart Hello and welcome to Gaia Online, I hope you enjoy it here, but understand that not everyone here is nice, sadly. heart
hey
welcome to gaia

Naughty Toy

lxDarkSoulxl
Hello, I'm DarkSoul but you can call me Soul. I am a huge anime and manga nerd, and I like to draw. I'm also a gamer and skateboarder. I learned about Gaia from my friends, who keep talking about it in school. So far, I'm really enjoying this awesome site ^^
Manga and anime is great! What are you drawing? Manga style or something else?

Hope you continue to enjoy the site!
Hello, and welcome to Gaia
Thank you everyone for the welcomes!

Stabberry
Welcome! I like manga too x) What do you like reading?

Nothing specific because I really don't know exactly what I like to read, since I enjoy almost everything. Care to recommend a good manga that you've read biggrin ?
lxDarkSoulxl
Welcome! I like manga too x) What do you like reading?

II Earl Grey II's Darling

lxDarkSoulxl
::.DEFFY.::
✖[ default.exe ]::Art&Graphics✖
+gift teh deffy a princess manner and she will tattoo your username on her irl body... seriously o.O!+
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||tilty is my holy god-ness||mushi is my un-holy dempire-ness||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

welcome heart

User Image

Seeker

Welcome Soul, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Gaia.
twisted Welcome and enjoy your stay hope you have !fun! and get some laughs here and there twisted
Thank you for the welcome ^^

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lxDarkSoulxl

Welcome smile
Thank you 3nodding

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hi, welcome to Gaia Online!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff