hot. . . yours?

windy.. boring day~ stare i had tons of hw to do

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
NUEST Ren

I like Yooara and Nara. And NU"EST heart
hi

Hello Venus

Hel lo Dear Gaians! I'm new here. I find Gaia interesting so far, after exploring around this site for a while. A quick introduction. My name is Kamille. I love watching animes and reading manga (although I don't read a lot). I'm quite friendly to people who have same interest with me. I'm also filipino but I live in Canada. My hobbies are listening to music and drawing. I mostly listen to K-POP songs and top hits. I hope I can get to know a lot of you, however, I'm not really good at remembering people.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello Venus

Hel lo Dear Gaians! I'm new here. I find Gaia interesting so far, after exploring around this site for a while. A quick introduction. My name is Kamille. I love watching animes and reading manga (although I don't read a lot). I'm quite friendly to people who have same interest with me. I'm also filipino but I live in Canada. My hobbies are listening to music and drawing. I mostly listen to K-POP songs and top hits. I hope I can get to know a lot of you, however, I'm not really good at remembering people.

hello venus ftw..~ welcome to gaia
Hello Venus

Welcome heart

Lonely Perfectionist

18,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300
Hello Venus

Hi. Your avi is wonderful!
peterrrrrrr
Hello Venus

Hi. Your avi is wonderful!

ty

Lonely Friend

Hello Venus
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
XX"기억은 잊어도" Although memories are gone...

FRUIT BASKET~!

"심장은 기억한다" The heart remembers...XXXX
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

Versatile Conversationalist

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello Venus

Welcome to gaia :] hope you stick around, if you ever have any questions or need to know some efficient gold making strategies, feel free to message me
Cardboard Chaos
Hello Venus

Welcome to gaia :] hope you stick around, if you ever have any questions or need to know some efficient gold making strategies, feel free to message me

thanks.. and you got a kewl avi sir 3nodding

Anti Hero

Dangerous Fatcat

Hello Venus

Welcome.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff