Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hel lo Dear Gaians! I'm new here. I find Gaia interesting so far, after exploring around this site for a while. A quick introduction. My name is Kamille. I love watching animes and reading manga (although I don't read a lot). I'm quite friendly to people who have same interest with me. I'm also filipino but I live in Canada. My hobbies are listening to music and drawing. I mostly listen to K-POP songs and top hits. I hope I can get to know a lot of you, however, I'm not really good at remembering people.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello Venus

Hel lo Dear Gaians! I'm new here. I find Gaia interesting so far, after exploring around this site for a while. A quick introduction. My name is Kamille. I love watching animes and reading manga (although I don't read a lot). I'm quite friendly to people who have same interest with me. I'm also filipino but I live in Canada. My hobbies are listening to music and drawing. I mostly listen to K-POP songs and top hits. I hope I can get to know a lot of you, however, I'm not really good at remembering people.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII
bockit96
Hello Venus

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello there
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello there

Im Sterling :3 *takes bow*
bockit96
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello there

Ah Nice to meet you~ xp

Tasty Snack

Hello Venus

Welcome.

Werewolf

Welcome to Gaia, I don't read manga all to much anymore either I still watch anime when I have time. I don't remember people all to much either, unless I plaster a nickname onto them.
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello there

Ah Nice to meet you~ xp

Its not that nice to meet me but ty smile
Kuarri

Welcome.

Thank you, ma'am. You have an adorable avatar whee
bockit96
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello there

Ah Nice to meet you~ xp

ah ok. LOL~

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia. Nice username. c:
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus
bockit96
Hello Venus

Hello there

Ah Nice to meet you~ xp

ah ok. LOL~

so......
bockit96

so......

how was your day?
Hello Venus
bockit96

so......

how was your day?

hot. . . yours?

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello Venus

HELLO VENUS~ ! I like Alice xp ow btw Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces