Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello~! heart

Well, I'm not exactly new to this site. Why? Because I had a Gaia account when I was younger, and I actually used it for many years. Hmm... I can't even remember when did I stop using it nor why, but now I'm back and ready to enjoy Gaia again. That's the important thing, isn't it?

A lot of things changed while I was gone, and now I feel a little bit confused because of it. But I will learn how to move around this site again~ I guess I just have to use the good "Let's press this button and see what happens" method. So trustworthy. It almost never fails.

Anyways~ My name is Sigma. Nice to meet you! I'm just a mexican girl who likes cosplay, writing, sweets and video games. I'm a college student, ready for my last semester. Oh, and I love to spend time on Tumblr and some other websites.

I hope I can make new friends. Feel free to add me~!
Welcome back! smile
Kraven Crypt
Welcome back! smile

Thank you very much‼
Welcome back to gaia!
I came back from a long break of gaia just like you
I'm also confused about the new things happening.
feel free to add me to chat!
eocoz
Welcome back to gaia!
I came back from a long break of gaia just like you
I'm also confused about the new things happening.
feel free to add me to chat!

Hi, and thank you~!
Maybe you should use the "Let's press this button and see what happens" method, too. Haha.
I will add you.

Generous Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
welcome back =)

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin
Togesteph
welcome back =)

Thank you very much! I'm glad I'm back.

YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Hello! Thank you for the welcome~

Original Gaian

22,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Hey there! Welcome!
I'm giving full trades of items to newbies!
Check out my Charity/Welcome thread!
I can also help you out with getting readjusted to Gaia again, since it has definitely changed quite a bit!
Well, feel free to check out my thread and chat with me! (:

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome back! I, too, returned after a long absence. If you have any questions about how things work now, I'd love to be able to help. 3nodding

Faun

welcome back to gaia
i too came back from a really long break yum_puddi
suraaaah
Hey there! Welcome!
I'm giving full trades of items to newbies!
Check out my Charity/Welcome thread!
I can also help you out with getting readjusted to Gaia again, since it has definitely changed quite a bit!
Well, feel free to check out my thread and chat with me! (:

Hi~ Thank you very much.
It looks like I need to wait at least three days before being able to start any trades, but I really appreciate your help. You're very kind~

K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia razz

Thank you~ whee

MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Hello~ Thank you very much. whee

Rouage Lapin
Welcome back! I, too, returned after a long absence. If you have any questions about how things work now, I'd love to be able to help. 3nodding

Thank you for the welcome and for your help! I'm glad to know I can ask someone else, so I don't get lost here. Haha.

misoka-san
welcome back to gaia
i too came back from a really long break yum_puddi

Hey~ Thanks for the welcome!
My Gaia-break is over now, too. gaia_kittenstar

Kitten

SigmaGii
Hello~! heart

Well, I'm not exactly new to this site. Why? Because I had a Gaia account when I was younger, and I actually used it for many years. Hmm... I can't even remember when did I stop using it nor why, but now I'm back and ready to enjoy Gaia again. That's the important thing, isn't it?

A lot of things changed while I was gone, and now I feel a little bit confused because of it. But I will learn how to move around this site again~ I guess I just have to use the good "Let's press this button and see what happens" method. So trustworthy. It almost never fails.

Anyways~ My name is Sigma. Nice to meet you! I'm just a mexican girl who likes cosplay, writing, sweets and videogames. I'm a college student, ready for my last semester. Oh, and I love to spend time on Tumblr and some other websites.

I hope I can make new friends. Feel free to add me~!

welcome back!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces