Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I'm Book Sorcerer, but you guys can call me Liz or Fable. I've been on Gaia for a grand total of 5 days ( as of this post date), but I use to have an account aaaages ago. I came from the time when 1 mil made you rich xD

Needless to say the marketplace prices nearly made me leave again. But while I'll never be able to afford to super expensive items, I still think that I can make a nice avatar with the limited funds I have. So I'm not that upset.

I've already met some great people and I'm looking forward to making more friends. Nice to meet you again Gaia.

Ich bin zur Zeit Deutsch lernen, wenn wer will chatten lassen Sie es mich wissen.

IRL Winner

Book Sorcerer
Hi. I'm Book Sorcerer, but you guys can call me Liz or Fable. I've been on Gaia for a grand total of 5 days ( as of this post date), but I use to have an account aaaages ago. I came from the time when 1 mil made you rich xD

Needless to say the marketplace prices nearly made me leave again. But while I'll never be able to afford to super expensive items, I still think that I can make a nice avatar with the limited funds I have. So I'm not that upset.

I've already met some great people and I'm looking forward to making more friends. Nice to meet you again Gaia.

Ich bin zur Zeit Deutsch lernen, wenn wer will chatten lassen Sie es mich wissen.

Hello and welcome (back) to Gaia!!! emotion_bigheart I'm still relatively new myself, but the prices of items are indeed insane! Luckily, chatting and making friends is also a good excuse to stay, and by posting and taking advantage of the Daily Chance, you can accumulate gold rather quickly. I hope you have a lot of fun here! emotion_kirakira

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia and feel free to add me i love making new friends xd

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome back to Gaia online, Liz-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

Book Sorcerer

Welcome back!

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Book Sorcerer

I am always welcoming new friends ^^
Welcome back to Gaia! I could always use a friend, feel free to add me if you'd like or even just chat. : )

Fairy

Hey Lizzz. I'm Jenn and welcome to Gaia Online! You can add me or pm me if you want! I'll reply to everything.
emotion_kirakira

Original Gaian

22,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Hey there newbie, welcome! Come check out my Charity/Welcome Thread!
I'm giving newbies a full trade of free items!!

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Book Sorcerer

Welcome back! feel free to add me!

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome blaugh

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The prices in the MP seem to be attempting to deflate again. idk if this will last, but I'm hoping! XD

I've been doing almost nothing but sinking gold into gold shops for a few months now. ;w;!

Welcome back! I'm glad you've already met some cool people; they really are the glue that holds this site together. UuU

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Book Sorcerer

Hi Liz! Welcome back to Gaia! whee

Here are some helpful links. Grab some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit and pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Be sure to also check out my FAQ for tips such as how to earn gold on Gaia! I've also got a Guide to Affordability, which shows you how to get pretty nice avatars on a budget here. xd And definitely check out the contests for cool prizes too! emotion_bigheart

Stylish Citizen

52,650 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Book Sorcerer

Hi and welcome back to gaia whee 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash