Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp
GlacierRace
Hey, I'm new here and I've heard a lot about Gaia so I decided to make an account here and check it out, definitely an interesting place lol.

Hi and welcome~ emotion_c8

Wheezing Phantom

GlacierRace
Hey, I'm new here and I've heard a lot about Gaia so I decided to make an account here and check it out, definitely an interesting place lol.

Yeppers, it is!

When I started (some loooong as minutes ago haha) it wasn't as Gaia Cash centered, and I would suggest not buying into the GC (Gaia Cash) stuff too soon. Do as much as you can with gold, it makes the experience just...more..? For lack of a better way to put it.

Lemme know if I can help with your experience!

--Moonray

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
GlacierRace

Hello hello! Welcome to Gaia :3
Blind Penguin
GlacierRace

Hello hello! Welcome to Gaia :3

Thank you, and thanks to everyone else who welcomed me as well the people on this site are very nice and I feel very welcomed indeed. mrgreen

Trash

GlacierRace

Welcome to Gaia!
Deepthroat A Cactus
GlacierRace

Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you!

Why are you sitting backwards? lol.

Trash

GlacierRace
Deepthroat A Cactus
GlacierRace

Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you!

Trying to get the prayer circle achievement!
To help all you need to do is be sitting and backwards
*points at signature*
Deepthroat A Cactus
GlacierRace
Deepthroat A Cactus
GlacierRace

Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you!

Trying to get the prayer circle achievement!
To help all you need to do is be sitting and backwards
*points at signature*

Oh cool, I am going to try to help then.
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8
Pho Far East
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Thank you!

avrencus's Spouse

Mewling Kitten

GlacierRace

hi! heart

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Daddeh
Welcome to gaia. smile

Sadly... Gaia is only a skeleton of what it used to be back when I used to play. Began playing in 2007, when this site actually had fun things to do. I quit a couple of years ago and decided to just log in today for the hell of it. I was shocked how far Gaia has fallen.... Anyways welcome to Gaia...

Lupine Bookworm

13,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
GlacierRace

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. (:

harrishugs's Fangirl

Hardcore Smoker

GlacierRace

this website will eat ur life away
please enjoy ur stay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas