Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Autobiographer

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am Alexis Moriarty. I am a Sherlockian. For those that does not know what a Sherlockian mean, it means that I know a lot of facts and/or a fan of the "Legendary Sherlock Holmes." I have read every book, watched every television show (including Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century and Sherlock Hound), and have watched every movie (Americans do not portray Sherlock Holmes that well). I write me own fan fictions about Sherlock Holmes and me character Alexandera Moriarty.

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online, Moriarty-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

AlexisMoriarty

Welcome! You should check out a Sherlock Holmes forum lol

Lucky Lover

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
AlexisMoriarty
I am Alexis Moriarty. I am a Sherlockian. For those that does not know what a Sherlockian mean, it means that I know a lot of facts and/or a fan of the "Legendary Sherlock Holmes." I have read every book, watched every television show (including Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century and Sherlock Hound), and have watched every movie (Americans do not portray Sherlock Holmes that well). I write me own fan fictions about Sherlock Holmes and me character Alexandera Moriarty.

That is pretty awesome, Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Noob

5,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow, have you seen the series? It's only got two seasons with a few long episodes each, but it's worth watching. smile

Anyways, welcome to Gaia! (Mycroft is my favorite character wink )

Pumpkin

AlexisMoriarty

WELCOME TO GAIA!

Adult chan's Husband

Friendly Elder

AlexisMoriarty
greetings

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Bunny

FTW SHERLOCK HOLMES heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Friendly Friend

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome to Gaia!!!! biggrin

Gracious Autobiographer

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Duhblivious
AlexisMoriarty

Welcome! You should check out a Sherlock Holmes forum lol

Alright, I will. Thank ye.

Gracious Autobiographer

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Guenever
AlexisMoriarty

That is pretty awesome, Welcome to Gaia!

It is? sweatdrop Thank ye.

Gracious Autobiographer

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
stoicThespian
Wow, have you seen the series? It's only got two seasons with a few long episodes each, but it's worth watching. smile

Anyways, welcome to Gaia! (Mycroft is my favorite character wink )

I, that I have. I agree with ye.

Thank you. (Your a fan of Sherlock's older brother. That is so funny. biggrin )

Gracious Autobiographer

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lotionize
AlexisMoriarty

WELCOME TO GAIA!

Thank ye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items