Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaia people im new to gaia dont know much but i need items so if you have anything that i could have that would be great heart
Welcome to gaia i just started to. biggrin

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia, I hope that you will like it here. 3nodding

Friendly Conversationalist

hobokid39
Hello gaia people im new to gaia dont know much but i need items so if you have anything that i could have that would be great heart

Welcome to Gaia, if you need help feel free to PM me, im running low on items but im bouta go spen like 500k on the marketplace for items for new people, so ill hit you up with something nice soon biggrin
Undead Sanity
hobokid39

Welcome to Gaia, if you need help feel free to PM me, im running low on items but im bouta go spen like 500k on the marketplace for items for new people, so ill hit you up with something nice soon biggrin
thank you for getting me something or somethings heart

Distinct Perfectionist

hobokid39

Welcome to Gaia~ Hope you enjoy your stay! 3nodding

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi there and welcome~
Welcome to Gaia c:

Witty Inquisitor

Hello~ Welcome to Gaia~ 3nodding
hobokid39
Welcome to Gaia c:
hobokid39

Welcome to Gaia :3

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome to gaia 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff