Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Hello

Hello!
How are you?

All good here how are you?

I am alright, could be better.

I hope you feel better. whats wrong if you don't mind me askin.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Hello

Hello!
How are you?

Just stuff i've been thinking about and letting it get to me when i shouldn't, that is all nothing serious

Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
How are you?

Just stuff i've been thinking about and letting it get to me when i shouldn't, that is all nothing serious

Well still, don't let it get to you. It'll put you in a damper mood and it will suck.
Instead think of something else. Like how to get a dragon to land in skyrim so you can beat the living sh** out of it. whee
Or something along those lines. lol

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
How are you?

Well still, don't let it get to you. It'll put you in a damper mood and it will suck.
Instead think of something else. Like how to get a dragon to land in skyrim so you can beat the living sh** out of it. whee

Omg I hate it when you don't have dragonrend and you are trying to kill it and you don't use magic or aarows... grrrr so aggravating, lol

Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter

Omg I hate it when you don't have dragonrend and you are trying to kill it and you don't use magic or aarows... grrrr so aggravating, lol

Man, that would be aggravating! I use a little of everything so it's not too hard. But still frustrating. Dragonrend really helps tho. heart

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter

Man, that would be aggravating! I use a little of everything so it's not too hard. But still frustrating. Dragonrend really helps tho. heart

I just about always make a thief/assassin character. man so bad*ss... kiling things with one or two hits undetected so awesome, what is your favorite class to make

Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter

I just about always make a thief/assassin character. man so bad*ss... kiling things with one or two hits undetected so awesome, what is your favorite class to make
Personally I try to stay on the good side but it's really hard not to be a thief or assassin. I love sneaking around and stealing everyones things. So much fun. ninja
Shooting people in the head with my arrows is priceless. Though I do like tossing a fireball or two at a man eating dragon.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter

Personally I try to stay on the good side but it's really hard not to be a thief or assassin. I love sneaking around and stealing everyones things. So much fun. ninja
Shooting people in the head with my arrows is priceless. Though I do like tossing a fireball or two at a man eating dragon.
OMG can i hug you. lol
I haven't had fun talking about Skyrim in a long time
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter
Ayame Hana Yumi
Stormmane the hunter

Ever since my face was magically fixed I've been feeling a lot better! I'd say my terrible rages have gone down a whole 20%.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff