Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, new to this Gaia thing, just trying to pass the time while I wait for the Tera closed beta to re-open.

Not much to say about myself, I enjoy snowboarding, drawing, working, making money, etc. So yeah, hope this place entertains me for a while, or maybe I'll get addicted, who knows, lol.
Hello from Maine, and welcome to Gaia.

Gaia is one of the largest message boards on the internet, so chances are you'll find something that interests you on here. (; If you haven't done so, you might want to explore the forums! I just suggest staying away from the Chatter Box for a while. It's filled with spam and trolls.

If you need any tips or tricks to getting around here, or just want to chat you can feel free to message me! I see that we have an interest in drawing in common. :3

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
DscverHeights
Hey there, new to this Gaia thing, just trying to pass the time while I wait for the Tera closed beta to re-open.

Not much to say about myself, I enjoy snowboarding, drawing, working, making money, etc. So yeah, hope this place entertains me for a while, or maybe I'll get addicted, who knows, lol.

Well welcome to Gaia.
Hopefully you'll enjoy it and keep playing well after the Tera close beta 3nodding

Since you like drawing (and making money) I'll let you know that some people make their own Gaia stores in the forum; drawing pictures of other people's avatars for Gaia gold. Might be a good way for you to make some moola blaugh

There's also the Art Arena where you can submit, browse and rate art.

Have fun~

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia!!

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
hello, and welcome.. you are pretty sure to get addicted ...here... For the past 6-7 days, I am here, thought my net is SLOWER than DEAD.. whee wink
Hello! blaugh
Hello! mrgreen

Powerhouse

DscverHeights

Welcome to GaiaOnline! I hope you find this place entertaining too, at least for as long as you need 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia c:
DscverHeights

Well, even if you don't stay for too long, welcome!
Welcome! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces