Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm new, I enjoy this site, even though I still have to get used to it. I still don't understand a lot of things, but I hope that in short time all my questions will be answered by reading useful threads. smile
My username, Snegir, is the russian name for the eurasian bullfinch. It's a bird that you can see in Russia, in parks mostly, during the winter. And because I love winter, I thought that that'll be a good username. ^_^
I'm sorry for my bad english, but that's part of why I am here; I would like to improve it.
Besides my bad english, I know greek and russian (and those two, way better than english).
Snegir
Hello! I'm new, I enjoy this site, even though I still have to get used to it. I still don't understand a lot of things, but I hope that in short time all my questions will be answered by reading useful threads. smile
My username, Snegir, is the russian name for the eurasian bullfinch. It's a bird that you can see in Russia, in parks mostly, during the winter. And because I love winter, I thought that that'll be a good username. ^_^
I'm sorry for my bad english, but that's part of why I am here; I would like to improve it.
Besides my bad english, I know greek and russian (and those two, way better than english).

Well well, Welcome to Gaia!

Have fun c:

Some quick advise... easiest way I've found to get Gold is to play zOMG.

it racks it up pretty quickly, So try it out c:

Peinture Paix's Honey Bun

Waffles

Snegir

Welcome newcomer! Once you get the swing of things you'll be fine. The fun part is dressing up and chatting with others! So explore, enjoy, and have fun. smile

Premium Gaian

Welcome to Gaia!~ heart

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome to gaia emotion_kirakira

If you ever need assistance about anything , you can pm me and I'll do my best to help you emotion_yatta

Distinct Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Your English isn't all that bad actually

Anyways, welcome to gaia. Enjoy your stay here biggrin
Thank you all! I appreciate your advices! heart
Welcome to Gaia. smile
Welcome, friend. biggrin
And don't forget to accomplish many achievements, don't need style for now..
smile

Gracious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia! We're all happy to have you! heart

BeautifulNinja2's Significant Otter

Celestial Bibliophile

28,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Snegir

Welcome to Gaia! Your English is actually quite good for knowing two different languages previous. And your username is very unique, I love it! Hope you enjoy your time here on Gaia and make new friends along the way! :3

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Shirtless Smoker

Snegir
Welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces