Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bear

Snegir
Welcome to Gaia~ o3o

Your English is actually really good by the way.
welcome to gaia!! enjoy yourself here blaugh

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Snegir
Hello! I'm new, I enjoy this site, even though I still have to get used to it. I still don't understand a lot of things, but I hope that in short time all my questions will be answered by reading useful threads. smile
My username, Snegir, is the russian name for the eurasian bullfinch. It's a bird that you can see in Russia, in parks mostly, during the winter. And because I love winter, I thought that that'll be a good username. ^_^
I'm sorry for my bad english, but that's part of why I am here; I would like to improve it.
Besides my bad english, I know greek and russian (and those two, way better than english).
hi.
this is the best place to make gold(booty grab).

i don't even know what a bullfinch is. is it a bird?
Thank you ^__^

zhiliolia
i don't even know what a bullfinch is. is it a bird?

Yes, it is a beautiful bird. smile

Seeker

Snegir
Welcome to Gaia ^.^
Snegir
Hello! I'm new, I enjoy this site, even though I still have to get used to it. I still don't understand a lot of things, but I hope that in short time all my questions will be answered by reading useful threads. smile
My username, Snegir, is the russian name for the eurasian bullfinch. It's a bird that you can see in Russia, in parks mostly, during the winter. And because I love winter, I thought that that'll be a good username. ^_^
I'm sorry for my bad english, but that's part of why I am here; I would like to improve it.
Besides my bad english, I know greek and russian (and those two, way better than english).
Welcome To Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces