Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone, I'm Julius. An Otaku, a logomaniac, hobbyist, writer, artist, art critic, martial artist, singer, exercise enthusiast, DJ, dancer, language collector, theatrical actor, and various other things.

You may be wondering, "how does one do all those things?". Well, my philosophy is, the only limitation is mindset, and because I believe I can do great things, I become a strong person, in every sense. Many people say I'm full of myself, but I just have a lot of confidence is all. I can be a very selfless person in fact. It's up to you though how you think of me.

Anyway, enough the seriousness! I hope I have a great time here! smile
Cutie_Femboy
Hey everyone, I'm Julius. An Otaku, a logomaniac, hobbyist, writer, artist, art critic, martial artist, singer, exercise enthusiast, DJ, dancer, language collector, theatrical actor, and various other things.

You may be wondering, "how does one do all those things?". Well, my philosophy is, the only limitation is mindset, and because I believe I can do great things, I become a strong person, in every sense. Many people say I'm full of myself, but I just have a lot of confidence is all. I can be a very selfless person in fact. It's up to you though how you think of me.

You're a very interesting Otaku!~ hahahaha

Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Premium Gaian

Welcome to Gaia!~ heart

Add me if u like i'm an otaku too LOL

Distinct Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Well you certainly are determined, I'll give you that 3nodding

Welcome to gaia, enjoy your stay biggrin

Sparkly Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Why be limited? Do what you like to do an what makes you happy forget what others say or think.. Tho they say a jack of all trades is master of none.. But whatever. Welcome to Gaia and may your days here be full of delight.

BeautifulNinja2's Significant Otter

Celestial Bibliophile

28,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cutie_Femboy

Hiya~ Welcome to Gaia! If you'd like, there's a game here called zOMG! where you can get quite a bit of gold and fight against the animated in a story that's a lot of fun. Leveling up rings is a bit of a challenge but it's a great way to whittle at time. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Shirtless Smoker

Cutie_Femboy

That's a long story, bro.
welcome to gaia!! enjoy yourself here blaugh

Big Bear

Cutie_Femboy
Welcome to Gaia~ o3o
Thanks to all, I can already tell this is a fun community.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Chill out on the 5 Hour Energies...

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Cutie_Femboy

"Welcome to Gaia, need any help just message me. I've been on here for five years, so I know my way around the ropes here."

Tiny Ace

28,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Welcome to Gaia ^.^
https://www.facebook.com/AddictAnimeOtaku
can you like this page?? it is on facebook.....

Anime Realm アニメ社会 !! Like this page you will surel enjoy this page..... if you have a facebook account... I want everyone to like and share this page... arigatou... and add me if you want i am new here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff