5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
K-poplover44
catcircuits
Rockinrobby
Hey,

I'm Rob, I'm a freshmen in college...and I just started playing Gaia again.

Really have to figure out a Halloween costume for myself

Nice to meet you, Rob! :]

Wow, cool! What did you choose to study in college?
And do you have any tips on this site for a rookie? x]

K-poplover44
hiya,im a freshmen in college and Halloween is fine for me, not a huge anymore

Hello! I'm a student for art & design in college at the moment.
I'd really like to return after my current course and study a course
dealing with engineering. What did you choose to do? =D

well i chose to do Accounting but im might also do Culinary Arts of Baking smile

Weeell, I'm studying Suppy Chain Management with a minor in Economics smile

And honestly...I just recently started back up on this site I can't tell you much. It's a neat way to meet people, play games, have fun, and really express yourself. You should like it! Add me if you want

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
I'm also a card collector! I enjoy painting, playing video games, and eating. I'm a fan of sweets!
Devvy Bear
Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I don't like Halloween. I can't stand scary things ;w;

I don't find many things scary but I really dislike gore. ; n ;
When it comes to costumes, candy, spiders and bats... I'm pretty happy.
Just --- the movies! Oh goodness! Q n Q </3

Yuri x Hana
Yaaa~ ofc! Thanks for the compliment blaugh

*Strokes purdy hair* o H o heart
Tis a pleasure!

You look so lovely and angelic lolita. ; u ;

Pirate Bo
coolbeans.

Bo is Bo. types and talks in third person. biggrin

BO IS WHOVIAN.
BO LIKES ANGELIC LAYER.

Cat is happy. ; u ; <333
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness. ; u ;
I've been really enjoying myself thus far! I've already started
my own quest thread and am thinking of opening an art store.

It's all very exciting for me! User Image

Rockinrobby
Weeell, I'm studying Suppy Chain Management with a minor in Economics smile

And honestly...I just recently started back up on this site I can't tell you much. It's a neat way to meet people, play games, have fun, and really express yourself. You should like it! Add me if you want

That sounds so interesting. @ H @
And thank you, I'd be delighted to add you. heart

Yes, I've become rather fond of Gaia in the short time I've been here.
There's always something to do! =D

Sick Bubble Gum
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
I'm also a card collector! I enjoy painting, playing video games, and eating. I'm a fan of sweets!

Aw, awesome! Which cards do you collect? What games do you play
And if you had to pick, do you have a favourite sweet? > u <

I collect PKMN, YGO!, Magic: The Gathering, Naruto, Cardcaptors, Gundam cards and so on.
I love to play the Batman, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Heart games.
My favourites are Resident Evil, Star Ocean and .hack.

Sweets... Oh goodness, I love all things strawberry or cinnamon. ; u ;

Fashionable Shopper

catcircuits
Devvy Bear
Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I don't like Halloween. I can't stand scary things ;w;

Yuri x Hana
Yaaa~ ofc! Thanks for the compliment blaugh

*Strokes purdy hair* o H o heart
Tis a pleasure!

You look so lovely and angelic lolita. ; u ;

Pirate Bo
coolbeans.

Bo is Bo. types and talks in third person. biggrin

BO IS WHOVIAN.
BO LIKES ANGELIC LAYER.

Cat is happy. ; u ; <333

you look very cute too biggrin Matches your favorite holiday.

Shy Cutie-Pie

catcircuits
Devvy Bear

Then you're much braver than I am T^T I get scared of the smallest things. I'm a scaredy cat.
The costumes are pretty neat. Decorations are fine, but I have to agree that it's the movies that aren't so great Dx

Friendly Dabbler

19,825 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
catcircuits
Thank you for dropping by!

My name is Samantha and I was born and raised in Glasgow city, Scotland.
I have a fondness for cats, video games and all things cinnamon.
A collector of cards, limited edition items and so on...

I cosplay and draw a lot when I have enough money put to one side.
My favourite pass time is using CSS/HTML and learning.

...Because I'm a dork. User Image

Tell me a bit about yourselves!
Excited about the holidays?

Halloweens my favourite time of year. heart

Happy Halloween!
Yuri x Hana
you look very cute too biggrin Matches your favorite holiday.

Oh goodness, thank you~! heart redface

Devvy Bear
Then you're much braver than I am T^T I get scared of the smallest things. I'm a scaredy cat.
The costumes are pretty neat. Decorations are fine, but I have to agree that it's the movies that aren't so great Dx

I'm scared of needles and clowns.
...And moths. And dentists. Q H Q </3

Are you looking forward to Christmas? ; u ;
A much more cheery time of the year, don't you think?

Goddess of the Hunted
Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween~! =D heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

catcircuits

All of those are scary! Dx Well, moths not so much. But the rest of those things are Q.Q

Not really :c My family doesn't celebrate the holidays. My parents think that it's a waste. Are you looking forward to it?
Devvy Bear
catcircuits

All of those are scary! Dx Well, moths not so much. But the rest of those things are Q.Q

Not really :c My family doesn't celebrate the holidays. My parents think that it's a waste. Are you looking forward to it?

I am. > u <

I'm not religious but I love giving. Thing is, many people won't accept gifts or answer the question of "what can I get you" any other time of the year. So it's a great loop hole! And everyone is in such high spirits. Singing songs, decorating, out with family they've not seen in forever... Nnngh, I love it. People watching becomes a hobby. xD

Shy Cutie-Pie

catcircuits
Devvy Bear
catcircuits

I am. > u <

I'm not religious but I love giving. Thing is, many people won't accept gifts or answer the question of "what can I get you" any other time of the year. So it's a great loop hole! And everyone is in such high spirits. Singing songs, decorating, out with family they've not seen in forever... Nnngh, I love it. People watching becomes a hobby. xD

That does sound really nice ;w; I wonder what this year's Christmas is going to be like. Recently I moved in with my brother, but I don't know if his family celebrates that sort of thing or not.
Devvy Bear
catcircuits
Devvy Bear
catcircuits

I am. > u <

That does sound really nice ;w; I wonder what this year's Christmas is going to be like. Recently I moved in with my brother, but I don't know if his family celebrates that sort of thing or not.

My family used to be nuts about Christmas and we'd have these big family gatherings and dinners but... Eh.. As I grew older, it seemed to happen less and less. I don't think we're having any of that this year. Probably just my mother, sister, cats and I.

I want it to snow. <<

Either way, as long as you're not alone then I guess that's what matters the most. No matter what the time of year may be. It's something that worries me about moving out. I don't think I'd have many visitors. Q u Q ;;

Shy Cutie-Pie

catcircuits
Devvy Bear
catcircuits
Devvy Bear
catcircuits

I am. > u <

My family used to be nuts about Christmas and we'd have these big family gatherings and dinners but... Eh.. As I grew older, it seemed to happen less and less. I don't think we're having any of that this year. Probably just my mother, sister, cats and I.

I want it to snow. <<

Either way, as long as you're not alone then I guess that's what matters the most. No matter what the time of year may be. It's something that worries me about moving out. I don't think I'd have many visitors. Q u Q ;;

Hmm maybe you'll do something little this year ;~; That usually happens once you get older. I'm sorry.

I don't! Dx I have to walk to school when it snows.

Yeah, being with family is what matters. I just met my brother two weeks ago, but it seems pretty nice here. And once you move out then maybe you could visit your family! :c

User_36180205's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

catcircuits
Thank you for dropping by!

My name is Samantha and I was born and raised in Glasgow city, Scotland.
I have a fondness for cats, video games and all things cinnamon.
A collector of cards, limited edition items and so on...

I cosplay and draw a lot when I have enough money put to one side.
My favourite pass time is using CSS/HTML and learning.

...Because I'm a dork. User Image

Tell me a bit about yourselves!
Excited about the holidays?

Halloweens my favourite time of year. heart

welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

my favorite holiday is my birthday. Duh.. it's all about me one day of the year. with people i know.

season wise it's winter.

i love watch kanon 2006 in the winter it's such a great anime

Lonely Browser

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia Online new friend.
I hope your reception is warm and inviting from all that you meet.

I invite you to message me, in this land we can all use more friends.

If you need help in getting started I recommend that you join
User Image

If you are in to Roleplaying, I run a guild dedicated to Roleplaying.
This is an fully Open World limited only by the players imagination, with such a setting allow users to create and run their own RPGs.
Check us out, see what is available, and see what you can bring to our little world
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff