Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Traveler

jeal_chan
amarzyciel
jeal_chan
biggrin hi everyone my name is Jeal and im just a newbie here im looking for friends to talk to and chat about anything under the sun! blaugh well i have been here for 3 days and i just recently figured out how to post a forum confused (shame on me) so yeah, hi lets be friends? hahhaa 3nodding

hello C:
welcome to gaia

haha, you are still better than me
it takes me a whole year as I browse gaia in passing then left before I return back again.
I never post any intro in welcome forum due to that

oww thats bad neutral i hope you still found friends though whee and can i be one?? lol

Haha, yeah. My early day was hard as a newbie that know none.
I am much better now since i return back, then i started rp-ing and met a lot of people.
The site event sub-forum is also very good hangout place to meet and chat, i figured.

Sure, more friend's good
I am not a very social person as a warning.
Though i will be glad to help out if you have question and such.
Honeywell_Aut
jeal_chan
biggrin hi everyone my name is Jeal and im just a newbie here im looking for friends to talk to and chat about anything under the sun! blaugh well i have been here for 3 days and i just recently figured out how to post a forum confused (shame on me) so yeah, hi lets be friends? hahhaa 3nodding

Hello Jeal! Welcome to Gaia! cat_biggrin

whee hi! thank you so much heart
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
///////////////////////////////

welcome to gaia

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If I hold onto you it hurts, but if I let go it hurts even more.

thank you whee

You're welcome (:
How's Gaia so far (;

hmm so far it's been good though i haven't made much friends yet (since im shy redface ) but hopefully i will meet more interesting people here biggrin do you have any tips on how to make more friends around here??

54,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
jeal_chan
Honeywell_Aut
jeal_chan

Hello Jeal! Welcome to Gaia! cat_biggrin

whee hi! thank you so much heart

You are welcome! cat_blaugh
If you have questions or need help just ask, will try to help out! cat_3nodding Add me if you want to. cat_biggrin

Prodigal Genius

jeal_chan
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

welcome to gaia

thank you whee

You're welcome (:
How's Gaia so far (;

hmm so far it's been good though i haven't made much friends yet (since im shy redface ) but hopefully i will meet more interesting people here biggrin do you have any tips on how to make more friends around here??

Sorry but not really as I haven't been on Gaia in years and so never really got round to that xD
You can talk to me wink although i will admit I will be pretty crappy to talk to cause I'm angry as my teacher just took the complete p*ss out of me today sad
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

welcome to gaia

thank you whee

You're welcome (:
How's Gaia so far (;

Sorry but not really as I haven't been on Gaia in years and so never really got round to that xD
You can talk to me wink although i will admit I will be pretty crappy to talk to cause I'm angry as my teacher just took the complete p*ss out of me today sad

That's alright how long have you been here? I sure will biggrin whoaw thats bad news, teachers can really be evil sometimes evil if you dont mind will you mind sharing what happen? sweatdrop

Prodigal Genius

jeal_chan
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
Cosquilla
jeal_chan
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

welcome to gaia

thank you whee

You're welcome (:
How's Gaia so far (;

That's alright how long have you been here? I sure will biggrin whoaw thats bad news, teachers can really be evil sometimes evil if you dont mind will you mind sharing what happen? sweatdrop

I think this account I've has since 2011 but my first account was made in 2008 (yeah I'm a reb and signed up early wink )
Ugh it's such a long story so I'll pm you instead. I've calmed down abit though biggrin

Feline Bookworm

jeal_chan

Hey there, jeal_chan! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 3OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Wild Mystic

jeal_chan

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you don't mind if I list a few resources and places for you to
explore down below to help you get started. Feel free to
PM me if you have any questions about anything listed below
or otherwise. I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

[ Towns ], [ Towns 2 ],[ Rally ], and [ Virtual Hollywood ]
are also great virtual social hang-out spots as well.

If you like completing tasks to gain [ achievements ], then you can busy yourself with that.
There's no reward for them except nifty titles you can put under your avatar!

Helpful Threads

✓ [Inexpensive Items] - Keep an eye on this thread for low-priced items.
The marketplace is constantly fluctuating, so you never know when you might get a good deal.

[ Cheap Outfits ] - A collection of cheap avatar ideas that look nice
and are usually under 50k or so. I believe the thread is now closed,
but the outfits should still be there for reference.

[ Free Items ] - This thread will supply you with some free item grants.
Keep an eye out as more may pop up at any time.

[ Charities ] - Self-explanatory.
People can be very generous to those in need.

Misc & Gold-Making Tips

[ Aquariums ] will sometimes glow and you
will be able to play a game called Booty Grab where you collect falling gold.
You can make a good 100k+ a day if you really work at it.

[ Dumpster Dive ] is an activity you can do to gain free items.
Sometimes you will get trash, other times you can get items. You never really know!

Many of Gaia's [ Games ] earn you gold or tickets
or they can just be a way to kill time!

You can catch bugs or collect trash in [ Towns ] and sell them on the marketplace
for decent amounts of gold. You can also do the same by catching fish in [ Fishing ]

RPing, Avatars, and Friends

⋙[The ChatterBox]is a good place to just hang out and talk about very very random things.

⋙[Friends Chat] is another good place to just talk, cut the breeze, and hang out. MAKE SOME FRIENDS. ^_^

⋙I also like handing out at the [Anime forums. ]

⋙And for the role playing enthusiast [Barton Town] offers a variety of role-playing format and scenarios.
Literatic
jeal_chan

Hey there, jeal_chan! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 3OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

thank you so much for the suggestion heart heart it will be of big help since im only starting biggrin i am indeed having a wonderful time and i hope to see you around too! whee
LuvDragon
jeal_chan

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you don't mind if I list a few resources and places for you to
explore down below to help you get started. Feel free to
PM me if you have any questions about anything listed below
or otherwise. I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

[ Towns ], [ Towns 2 ],[ Rally ], and [ Virtual Hollywood ]
are also great virtual social hang-out spots as well.

If you like completing tasks to gain [ achievements ], then you can busy yourself with that.
There's no reward for them except nifty titles you can put under your avatar!

Helpful Threads

✓ [Inexpensive Items] - Keep an eye on this thread for low-priced items.
The marketplace is constantly fluctuating, so you never know when you might get a good deal.

[ Cheap Outfits ] - A collection of cheap avatar ideas that look nice
and are usually under 50k or so. I believe the thread is now closed,
but the outfits should still be there for reference.

[ Free Items ] - This thread will supply you with some free item grants.
Keep an eye out as more may pop up at any time.

[ Charities ] - Self-explanatory.
People can be very generous to those in need.

Misc & Gold-Making Tips

[ Aquariums ] will sometimes glow and you
will be able to play a game called Booty Grab where you collect falling gold.
You can make a good 100k+ a day if you really work at it.

[ Dumpster Dive ] is an activity you can do to gain free items.
Sometimes you will get trash, other times you can get items. You never really know!

Many of Gaia's [ Games ] earn you gold or tickets
or they can just be a way to kill time!

You can catch bugs or collect trash in [ Towns ] and sell them on the marketplace
for decent amounts of gold. You can also do the same by catching fish in [ Fishing ]

RPing, Avatars, and Friends

⋙[The ChatterBox]is a good place to just hang out and talk about very very random things.

⋙[Friends Chat] is another good place to just talk, cut the breeze, and hang out. MAKE SOME FRIENDS. ^_^

⋙I also like handing out at the [Anime forums. ]

⋙And for the role playing enthusiast [Barton Town] offers a variety of role-playing format and scenarios.

thank you so much for the very useful information 3nodding how do i put achievements underneath my avatar? sweatdrop please help hihi wahmbulance

Hilarious Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
jeal_chan

HI!
bubble tear
jeal_chan

HI!

hello biggrin how's your day?
I am coming back on to Gaia after years off and forgetting my password.
I am however happy to be a rabbit

hello :3
clamphibian
I am coming back on to Gaia after years off and forgetting my password.
I am however happy to be a rabbit

hello :3

sometimes i regret why i made my character a human gonk but it's alright since i can cross genders rofl how's life being a rabbit?? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff